What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » Forum & Website » pm space

Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
pm space
Author: Message:
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
O.P. pm space
WDZ could you please get rid of the space between the link "trash can" and "compose" in the pm's section.

It's extremely irritating :P Why the hell would you make a space between them? Everytime i go into my pm's i look at it and i just cringe.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/index.php/dl/ghpzfjjd-lolk.png

This post was edited on 12-30-2009 at 01:59 AM by Discrate.
12-30-2009 01:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Lou
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 2475
Reputation: 43
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2004
RE: pm space
The space is meant to separate the folders from the actions. Take mine for example:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=982923]

.png File Attachment: usercp.png (3.46 KB)
This file has been downloaded 260 time(s).

This post was edited on 12-30-2009 at 02:02 AM by Lou.
[Image: msghelp.net.png]
The future holds bright things in it\\\'s path, but only time will tell what they are and where they come from.
Messenger Stuff Forums
12-30-2009 02:02 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
andrey
elite shoutboxer
****

Avatar

Posts: 795
Reputation: 48
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Aug 2004
RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
WDZ could you please get rid of the space between the link "trash can" and "compose" in the pm's section.

It's extremely irritating :P Why the hell would you make a space between them? Everytime i go into my pm's i look at it and i just cringe.

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/files/index.php/dl/ghpzfjjd-lolk.png
no. [Image: dodgy.gif]
[Image: w2kzw8qp-sq2_dz_b_xmas.png]
12-30-2009 02:04 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
O.P. RE: RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by Lou
The space is meant to separate the folders from the actions. Take mine for example:

[Image: attachment.php?pid=982923]

It's annoying and is totally not needed. Infact i remember when there was no space there.
12-30-2009 02:05 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Menthix
forum admin
*******

Avatar

Posts: 5533
Reputation: 102
37 / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2002
RE: pm space
That space makes perfect sense. It divides the list of folders you have in your PM storage from the other options. Since you can create your own folders it's good the have some visual indicatio where the folder list ends.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
12-30-2009 02:05 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
O.P. RE: RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by Menthix
That space makes perfect sense. It divides the list of folders you have in your PM storage from the other options. Since you can create your own folders it's good the have some visual indicatio where the folder list ends.

Hmm i suppose so. I didn't think of when you create folders.
12-30-2009 02:06 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
NanaFreak
Scripting Contest Winner
*****


Posts: 1476
Reputation: 53
29 / Male / Flag
Joined: Jul 2006
RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Infact i remember when there was no space there.
i have never seen that on these forums.
12-30-2009 02:13 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
O.P. RE: RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by NanaFreak
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Infact i remember when there was no space there.
i have never seen that on these forums.

I think i have, or maybe i am just imagining it? Oh god i'm not sure :(
12-30-2009 02:14 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
WDZ
Former Admin
*****

Avatar

Posts: 7106
Reputation: 107
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Mar 2002
RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Hmm i suppose so. I didn't think of when you create folders.
:shocked:

Anyway, I made up my mind about that space weeks ago... it stays. :zippy:

And it's true that there was no space there before I edited the menu to add "Search." :p
12-30-2009 02:20 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Discrate
Veteran Member
*****

Avatar

Posts: 1297
Reputation: -5
– / Male / Flag
Joined: Sep 2005
O.P. RE: RE: pm space
quote:
Originally posted by WDZ
quote:
Originally posted by Discrate
Hmm i suppose so. I didn't think of when you create folders.
:shocked:

Anyway, I made up my mind about that space weeks ago... it stays. :zippy:

And it's true that there was no space there before I edited the menu to add "Search." :p

Yay! See nana, i am not crazy. NO I'M NOT! STOP SAYING THAT! STOP!

Anyway wdz i hate you and your space.
12-30-2009 02:29 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (2): « First [ 1 ] 2 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »


Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread:

Forum Jump:

Forum Rules:
You cannot post new threads
You cannot post replies
You cannot post attachments
You can edit your posts
HTML is Off
myCode is On
Smilies are On
[img] Code is On