What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Hello this site is literally stealing your content

Hello this site is literally stealing your content
Author: Message:
estuardo_homicida

O.P. Shocked  Hello this site is literally stealing your content
hello the problem is to introduce a site that uses your links but to ask the person forces you download these to subscribe to this site (http://www.messengeradictos.com) and truth that is not fair, and that because the scripts are not influenced by you and other pseudo-page take advantage of you, I hope they give you a solution because if you give free links, others can not use them for profit in one way or another (and that of profit because they know that you have to be made visits to that page, for each visit, they make money and that, at the expense of things you can get with you).

a greeting and I hope you take care of this problem.

excuse my English is not very good
02-15-2010 03:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by estuardo_homicida on 02-15-2010 at 03:53 AM
RE: Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by Chrono on 02-15-2010 at 05:03 AM
RE: Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by djdannyp on 02-15-2010 at 09:20 AM
RE: Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by Menthix on 02-15-2010 at 09:46 AM
RE: Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by Voldemort on 02-15-2010 at 07:56 PM
RE: Hello this site is literally stealing your content - by Menthix on 02-15-2010 at 10:38 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: