What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working?

Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working?
Author: Message:
nanakara

– / Female / Flag
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working?
My dear Chris... Listen to me..
I got in touch with the OFFICIAL Technical Support of WLM and THEY prompt me to that solution.. And they were right because aaall this time since i made those 2 little changes everything's been working fine..
No problems with my contacts or communicating and adding people there.. No problems for others to add me in their contact's list..
In any case, what i suggested are NO DRASTIC MEASURES, since:
1. You can always restore the "wldlog.dll" from the recycle bin to it's original position, and
2. You can also uncheck the "Disable visual themes"...
But it won't be needed!..
So please tell me.
Specifically.. What do you mean by "will break more things in the future"?? *-) I really need you to explain that!!
P.S: James give it a try or go to  http://support.live.com ..
Then share the results with us!!
Always Friendly...
02-28-2010 01:01 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by james1996 on 02-26-2010 at 10:59 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by Chris4 on 02-27-2010 at 05:17 AM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by nanakara on 02-27-2010 at 12:48 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by Chris4 on 02-27-2010 at 03:32 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by nanakara on 02-28-2010 at 01:01 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by CookieRevised on 02-28-2010 at 04:06 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by Felu on 02-28-2010 at 04:10 PM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by nanakara on 03-01-2010 at 11:53 AM
RE: Windows Live Communications Platform Has Stopped Working? - by LeighPing on 03-29-2010 at 07:28 AM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: