What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » "you are not in this contact's list"

"you are not in this contact's list"
Author: Message:
bluejeans

O.P. "you are not in this contact's list"
I'm getting this a lot from situations such as people that have deleted me by accident then re-added me, not known who I was, blocked me, then added me, or people who have had to block multiple other contacts (including myself) and unblock.  Everyone except one person swears that I'm added in their list except one.  Unfortunately, none of them run messenger plus to see if it shows them as being in my list.

What makes me wonder that this may be a fault is this: someone whose contact information will say "you are not in this contact's list" will message me a good 12-16 hours after our last chat, sometimes on a different client than they were using.  Now the thing is - they started the chat.  How could they open a conversation with me, if I wasn't in their list?

It boggles the mind, and short of asking them to show me a screencap of their contact list (which understandably is a bit of an unusual request, especially if peoples' full emails are in it), I have no idea what's going on...
03-22-2010 07:50 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: "you are not in this contact's list"
Please read Contact List Clean-Up NOT Working - Information!
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
03-22-2010 08:11 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: