What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Personal Message Won't Change

Personal Message Won't Change
Author: Message:
Dramatix

O.P. Personal Message Won't Change
A couple of weeks ago I had set the personal message of my msn to show songs that I had been listening to. Since then I have changed my personal message many times, but recently my contacts and friends informed me that it hasn't changed at all. I thought it was working because when I change it my personal message looks right to me, but to everyone else it's the old song. I've logged into my msn on multiple computers, but my msn has yet to chage. Could someone please assist me? This problem only happened a couple times before from what I googled, but it has yet to be solved. I'd hate to have to create a new msn just so I can change my personal message again. x_X Thanks in advance.
05-23-2010 11:35 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Personal Message Won't Change
Check the locations you're signed in to. You can do this by clicking the drop-down menu. If it says you're signed in to more than 1 location, sign out of it.

Try turning the music personal message feature on and off in Tools > Options > Personal.

You can try is adding yourself to WLM, so you can see what your personal message looks like to your contacts.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
05-24-2010 12:50 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: