What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync...

Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync...
Author: Message:
whiz

– / – / Flag
O.P. Dodgy  Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync...
[Image: 29zsll.jpg]
(the current Live Mesh home page)

It seems that Live Mesh is being discontinued, soon to become Windows Live Sync, part of the Windows Live Essentials Beta.  The trouble is, although they are increasing the restriction of files synced between computers to 25GB, the amount of cloud storage is being reduced to 2GB.  I am currently using just over 4GB of my storage (and that's after cutting down) - I really use it just to access my files on computers that don't have the software, as it's a lot easier than SkyDrive.  But with 2GB, I will have to rethink what I really need.

Not that it matters anyway, since it's no longer available on XP.  :(  Ah well, back to memory sticks...

Full article: http://windowsteamblog.com/windows_live/b/windows...ive-sync-beta.aspx

This post was edited on 07-06-2010 at 12:11 PM by whiz.
07-06-2010 11:35 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by whiz on 07-06-2010 at 11:35 AM
RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by nimicitor on 07-06-2010 at 04:57 PM
RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by CookieRevised on 07-07-2010 at 12:22 AM
RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by Nagamasa on 07-14-2010 at 12:20 AM
RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by whiz on 07-14-2010 at 09:53 AM
RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by andrey on 07-14-2010 at 09:58 AM
RE: RE: Live Mesh becomes Windows Live Sync... - by nimicitor on 07-14-2010 at 12:42 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: