What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » msn delete checker

msn delete checker
Author: Message:
maicie

O.P. Huh?  msn delete checker
hi there, someone has deleted me on their msn, i have checked this by using MAD MSN AGENT DETECTOR LITE, i still have them in my contact list and can still see their status???  when they go online. How is this possible. Can they see my status though,
will i be able to chat with them still???
07-13-2010 01:51 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: msn delete checker
Welcome to the forums. Please note that the section you posted this question in is related to Messenger Plus! Live not Windows Live Messenger. I have requested to have this thread moved to the appropriate location.

To answer your question: if they delete you without blocking you then you will be able to see their status and still chat with them. However if they block and delete you they will appear as if they are offline and you will not be able to chat with them. Once they delete you; you are no longer on their list and they will not see your status.

This post was edited on 07-13-2010 at 01:56 PM by matty.
07-13-2010 01:53 PM
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: msn delete checker
The question isn't about Messenger Plus! Live, it's about a deletion checker (and not the one built into MsgPlus! Live)

Due to recent server changes as part of the release of WLM 2010 beta, deletion checkers can no longer be regarded as 100% accurate.  But as matty said, if they delete you without blocking you then it's correct that you can still see their status, etc.  You will still be able to chat with them, though obviously they may choose not to respond.

If they are able to start conversations with you, then it's likely that they haven't infact deleted you.  It's best not to worry about it though

This post was edited on 07-13-2010 at 02:47 PM by djdannyp.
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5229 days, 10 hours, 23 minutes, 21 seconds ago
07-13-2010 02:46 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: