What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Your contact list is not available now we can't sign you in????

Your contact list is not available now we can't sign you in????
Author: Message:
mercedes007

O.P. Your contact list is not available now we can't sign you in????
Hi I was wondering if I could get some help... I have two msn accounts, one I can login to fine and the other says that it cannot log me in at the time my contact list is unavailable???? why would I be able to log into one and not the other, could they be working on something.  Then when I go to log in on my profile page on hotmail.com nothing on my profile page it shows no friends it says we are working on making things better come back.  So I am hoping that they are fixing something with that account??? it has been a few hours so I was just wondering if this is normal??
07-30-2010 11:47 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
djdannyp
Elite Member

Danny <3 Sarah

37 / Male / Flag
RE: Your contact list is not available now we can't sign you in????
I'm getting this message too on one account, it's probably something to do with the forthcoming WLM upgrade.....or the new Hotmail interface that's being rolled out.

It'll just be work on one of the servers or something, nothing to worry about, just keep trying, or wait a few hours and try again :)
[Image: 1ftt0hpk-signature.png]
AutoStatus Script || Facebook Status Script
5219 days, 11 hours, 51 minutes, 59 seconds ago
07-30-2010 12:40 PM
mercedes007

O.P. RE: Your contact list is not available now we can't sign you in????
thanks djdanny :))))
07-30-2010 12:41 PM
dohna

thanks djdannyp.. i have the same problem, good to see that i'm not the only one.
07-30-2010 12:48 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Mattbod

46 / Male / Flag
I'm a little confused as I can too log into my main msn account but try to log on under a different user ID and I get the same as you. Clicking the MSN help page tells you to check firewall is not blocking, and tells you to do a whole load of other things in command prompt that I have not a clue about. Clicking more details brings up some error code and this is what they are talking about.

It says the error clode is caused by security, firewall or spyware??? Weird thing is on my old Vista computer with MSN I can log on fine but not on my brand new Windows 7 machine. Like the original poster I can log into one account fine but not the others?????

This post was edited on 07-30-2010 at 04:26 PM by Mattbod.
07-30-2010 04:25 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: