What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Nudge Script For Answering Machine Plus

Nudge Script For Answering Machine Plus
Author: Message:
darkriderz412

O.P. Nudge Script For Answering Machine Plus
I made this a while back when I got bored and wanted to mess around with my friends.
Basically what it does is nudges the person x amount of times and increases the amount each time then resets itself each time he/she says a word or even a letter ( Not set up for symbols just letters ) I also added Colored letters and Messenger plus sounds.
  Scroll down to the bottom for the scripts to download.

in the Answer section the forums uses the Bold code. [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b]  ----   [*b][c=3]-RESTARTING-[/c][/b]
( Remove the * )

This is for Answering Machine Plus. Once you have it downloaded go to the " Configure Answers " Click "add" and paste the following Below.

Receive ( Copy Below )

a|b|c|d|e|f|g|h|I|J|K|L|M|N|O|P|Q|R|S|T|U|V|w|x|y|z

Receive ( Copy Above )

Answer ( Copy Below )

/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 10 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 10 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 20 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 20 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 30 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 30 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 40 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 40 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 50 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 50 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 60 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 60 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 70 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 70 100|/sevillaugh [*b][c=4]WARNING[/c][/b] [c=2]The Next Message Will Send 80 Nudges.[/c]|/sendnudge 80 100|/sevil [*b][c=3]-RESTARTING-[/c][/b]

Answer ( Copy Above )

Flags-
   (yes) Ignore Case    (yes) Match X amount of times

-Scripts-

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/download/119/

http://www.msgpluslive.net/scripts/download/277/

-Scripts-

*Note*
If multiple people are talking the script may not go in order for everyone.
( Example: Nudges 4 times for one person then Nudges 5 times for the other person, Nudges 6 times for the first person... )

Any problems post it here and ill see if I can help you.
Enjoy.

Made By: darkriderz412[b][b]
08-12-2010 05:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: