What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Stealth Window Custom Colour

Stealth Window Custom Colour
Author: Message:
shrapnel

O.P. Stealth Window Custom Colour
So the colour of my skin won't completely change? When I change the colour from black to purple, even if i restart it, it will be purple when I FIRST open it.. but when I close it and open it every time after that, it will change to blue. I'll go to change the scene colour and it will still say it's purple. If i try to click it, it will keep happening.. that all being said, whenever I open a conversation window, it doesn't just pop up blue.. it goes green and red too. Other people can see that my scene is purple and has the picture I chose, but I can't. I don't expect to see the picture because of my skin, but it doesn't stay the colour I want.

I've looked everywhere and even spoke to the maker of the skin.. he hadn't heard of my problem and suggested I start my own thread for it to see if anyone had it figured out.

Also, please let me know if there is a similar skin with the colour change option.. preferably with the chat window background option, too. The white is hard on my eyes.

Thanks for your time!
08-13-2010 03:27 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: