What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)

Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)
Author: Message:
tover

O.P. Sad  Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)
okay im having some issues with the contacts auto-cleaner...it will just go clean up all my recently added contacts (and many times it cleans up several old ones)...to fix it i have to go to the contact clean up tool and restore them all...but some of them wont restore...so heres is my question:

is there any way of fixing this issue? cause it does happen in different computers different houses...so it aint my pc :(

ty for any help any1 can give me :)

PS: i have around 300 contacts and can see no more than 100 sometimes :/ and btw some times it loads all the contacts and after some minutes its seems to "activate" this clean u tool and erases serveral contacts from the list.
08-10-2010 10:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Chris4
Elite Member

32 / Male / Flag
RE: Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)
I wouldn't recommend using the Contacts List Clean-Up as other features for it aren't working either.

Just manually delete the contacts you don't want for now and be more cautious of who you accept/add in the future.
Twitter: @ChrisLozeau
08-10-2010 11:10 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
tover

O.P. RE: Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)
the thing is i never used it before...a friend of mine who ahs the same problem tought me that if open the contacts clean-up tool u may "re-add" the contacts that are still there to your contact list (the one visible in the msn main screen)...in other words..i still have the contactas as they can talk to me...i dont see them on my screen...and for sure its an issue of the Messenger Plus as if i log iwth the ebuddy it will load all of them...got any clue of what can be wrong with it??
08-11-2010 02:10 AM
tover

O.P. RE: Contacts issues (contacts cleanup)
bump
08-16-2010 01:51 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: