What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » login problem

login problem
Author: Message:
akapland

O.P. login problem
Hi,

i installed windows live messenger to my computer. i write my password, i try to sign in but, i saw again the main page. but my friends said to me that they saw me online. but i am not online. I formatted my pc second times. But i couldnt be online.

how can i solve this problem. please help me

08-27-2010 03:31 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: login problem
Hello,

Welcome to the forums. Do you have any addons installed for Windows Live Messenger? What version of Windows Live Messenger are you running?

Please also note that the section of the forum you posted in is related solely to Messenger Plus! Live not Windows Live Messenger. I have requested to have your thread moved to the appropriate location.
08-27-2010 03:37 PM
Soaad

RE: login problem
hello,

first of all thx if anybody can help me...my problem is, i installed windows live messenger and when i try to sign in, it says i have to install windows live essentials for use. When im on the site of essentials, and i click for download THE PAGE cant be found...and i cant download it. Does anybody know why does it happen?
08-30-2010 07:54 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: