What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Beta Hard Crashes alot

Beta Hard Crashes alot
Author: Message:
kizzle

O.P. Beta Hard Crashes alot
Hi I'm not sure if this forum is being watched by anyone at ms but i'm going to post anyway.

I'm running win 7 ult 64, live messenger 2010 build 15.3.2804.607.  I routinely experience the following issues:

I cannot initialize a video call how i can participate if the other person video calls me.  this is a new bug as i used to be able to.

After i close a video call completely (messenger is closed completely) i cannot restart messenger again.  it acts likes its going to open and then it quits.

when the above happens everytime i go to restart windows it hangs on logging off and i have to manually power the machine down.  this causes a longer than normal boot up time (like 4 minutes vs 45 seconds)

I've reinstalled messenger a few times without any luck.

Also I'm not complaining I'm just making aware.

thx
08-06-2010 04:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Beta Hard Crashes alot
Have you reported this to Microsoft?
08-06-2010 04:56 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
Highly unlikely someone from MS will read it here, let alone someone from MS will act upon it. http://windowslivehelp.com/product.aspx?productid=2 is the correct place to report issues about Windows Live Messenger (as long as you are experiencing the issue on a clean Messenger without Messenger Plus! or any patches).
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
08-06-2010 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
kizzle

O.P. RE: Beta Hard Crashes alot
Yeah, still happening.  Thanks for the link to ms.  As far as i know its a clean install.  i dont know what messenger plus is...
08-30-2010 03:32 PM
Chrissy

29 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by kizzle
Yeah, still happening.  Thanks for the link to ms.  As far as i know its a clean install.  i dont know what messenger plus is...
Messenger Plus! Live is an add-on for Windows Live Messenger that adds tons of features and extras to the software. Extend the possibilities of Messenger and make your experience a lot more entertaining! ;)

http://www.msgpluslive.net/

08-31-2010 02:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: