What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Can't MsgPlus.CreateWnd doesn't work in my script

Can't MsgPlus.CreateWnd doesn't work in my script
Author: Message:
ccasa

O.P. Can't MsgPlus.CreateWnd doesn't work in my script
Hi everyone. I'm new to scripting and Messenger Plus! Live. I was following the tutorial on createing a window through your script ( http://mpscripts.net/docs/interface_windows.php ) in the Working with Scripts\Windows for Your Scripts section of the tutorial. I did everything that the tutorial said and I dont get a window.

I tested the value of Wnd and it equals NULL. The tutorial said it may be the path of the .XML file but I left it at default and tried putting a direct path. I included the Window Test.js Script in my "My First Script" directory, I tried creating a new directory within my script directory called "Window Test" and still nothing. All I did was copy and past the current code there. Perhaps I'm placing some files in the wrong place? Can someone please help me step by step.
09-22-2010 05:20 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
whiz

– / – / Flag
RE: Can't MsgPlus.CreateWnd doesn't work in my script
You need to save the file as Unicode (or if you use something like Notepad++, you'll need to use "UCS-2 Little Endian").
09-22-2010 06:24 PM
ccasa

O.P. RE: Can't MsgPlus.CreateWnd doesn't work in my script
It works, thanks a lot!
09-22-2010 06:58 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites