What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Cam Auto Accept

Cam Auto Accept
Author: Message:
Discord

5.0 will turn this frown upside down

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. Cam Auto Accept
I know theres endless post about wanting plus live to work with WLM 2011.

But i must ask, cuz i have not seen this specific question.

I put WLM.PL 4.9 on safe mode with WLM 2011 and all works that id like to work. EXCEPT the one thing i need to work, as i am in a long distance relationship. My GF prefers i have cam auto accept. i preffer to have the cooler video call features of WLM 2011, and thats the one thing i cant get to work with WLM 2011 and WLM.PL 4.9

does anyone know a work around, a registry change, a diff app that can work in place of WLM.PL soley for a video call/cam request AUTO ACCEPT feature?

I WOULD BE FOREVER INDEBTED TO THE PROVIDER OF ANY SOLUTION TO MY PROBLEM *-)
                                 -+- Research is what i do, when i dont know what im doing. -+-
01-25-2011 06:28 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: Cam Auto Accept
I don't think we'll be supporting an issue for a compatibility mode version of WLM to work with 4.9 Plus.

However, if it's any consolation, if you are patient, I can assure you WLM 2011 has auto-accept videocalls :p.
01-25-2011 07:23 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Discord

5.0 will turn this frown upside down

43 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Cam Auto Accept
yea i was looking for more of a back door work around, than a full compatibility... doesnt seem to me like it should be that hard to make only that feature work by changeing a few line's or values, but then i dont know a whole lot about codeing yet. Im teaching myself C++ so its goin kinna slow.

i guess im left to trying to develope somekind of small programm that recognizes when im being called, and selects "accept" for me.

or waiting for 5.0 to start kickin around. the only thing i use WLM.plus for is auto accept feature anyways.

Anyway, thanks for the reply :)
If i get something made, or find another way, ill be sure to update
                                 -+- Research is what i do, when i dont know what im doing. -+-
01-25-2011 09:05 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: