What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » SysInfo Release

SysInfo Release
Author: Message:
Fike

I make scripts.

– / Male / Flag
O.P. SysInfo Release
Thanks to the awesome Plus! community (especially matty!), I'm proud to announce my first script. SysInfo is actually useful and useless at the same time. Useful for new developers (such as myself) to learn some basics (lines commented!). Useless in that you can easily get the info it provides without it.

Basically, allows you to view things such as script location, WLM version and Plus! version, nothing too special.

I hope to write some cool scripts in the future (hopefully mostly done by myself). I've learned something too, no matter how intimidating learning a new scripting/programming language can be, if you break things down, you'll learn and understand faster. It's also handy  to have someone to assist you available too ;). (And sorry for bugging you all day matty D:)

I've submitted the script, should appear soon. I've just realised too that I didn't finish the command/help window's text, that's what I get for rushing :P.
03-19-2011 10:32 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Arcticwolfx

Identity Unknown

112 / Female / Flag
RE: SysInfo Release
Well not a script that I can make use of myself, but as I've said before I'm happy to see your progress. I'll keep track of your scripts to see how much you've learned! :P
03-20-2011 12:31 AM
Fike

I make scripts.

– / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: RE: SysInfo Release
quote:
Originally posted by Arcticwolfx
Well not a script that I can make use of myself, but as I've said before I'm happy to see your progress. I'll keep track of your scripts to see how much you've learned! :P

03-20-2011 07:05 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: