What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Remember username and password problem

Remember username and password problem
Author: Message:
efraeya

– / Female / Flag
O.P. Remember username and password problem
Ok so I've searched high and low and cant seem to find anything similar or exact to what I've been having trouble with. So basically like...ever since I've used this plugin I've had issues with WLM forgetting my username/password upon system restart and sometimes when I close the app completely via task manager when its not working properly. Even coming out of standby WLM just cant seem to remember my login and password while Messenger Plus is installed. If I uninstall it it has no issue remembering.

This only seems to happen on my Acer laptop, on my desktop there is no issue. I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling and updating the plugin and even uninstalling WLM and reinstalling. Even after a complete permanent hard drive wipe this problem still persists on this computer the second the plugin is installed. 

Does anyone else have this problem?

I'm using Windows XP Pro

My WLM version is 2009 build 14.0.8117.416 ( my desktop is using this same version of WLM)

My Messenger Plus plugin version is 5.01.0.706

And I course I'm working on an Acer Netbook AOA110
04-14-2011 07:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: