What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Help needed

Help needed
Author: Message:
NyxOne

O.P. Help needed
Hello there. I came here to see if you can help me solve a problem.

Now, recently, I've been having the old 8100030d error, but it's quite peculiar. I tried virtually everything guides suggested; deleted my cache, uninstalled, reinstalled, had a clean installed, restarted, deleted appropriate registry keys, even installed an older version, and nothing I could do seemed to work. Yet, I tried on another account on both a computer downstairs and my own one, and I logged in successfully.

What on earth is going on, and why is my regular account seemingly prohibited from accessing Messenger? This even extends to the in-built function in Hotmail. Can anyone help me out? Assistance would be immensely appreciated.
05-06-2011 05:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Help needed
Humor us and try the fix that someone posted in this thread here: WLM - All contacts offline
05-06-2011 05:37 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Cupcakes

– / Female / –
RE: Help needed
I have the same problem... my hotmail works fine but i cannot sign in on messenger with my email, tried different accounts and all work fine, only mine gives the 8100030d.

I've tried using trillion and aMSN and same thing happens so i dont think its a client issue, seems some people have this issue but not many so i wonder if it will ever be fixed... dunno what to do :\

edit: seems they fixed it (Y)

This post was edited on 05-06-2011 at 11:14 PM by Cupcakes.
05-06-2011 08:25 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: