What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » signing in

signing in
Author: Message:
newhere

O.P. signing in
Hi, i forgot my password for my msn account, so i tried to reset my password using the validation question. I kept getting the answer wrong and in the end it came up with the following message:

"This option is temporarily unavailable because incorrect information was entered too many times. Please try another reset option or try again later."

Now i have found out why my validation question wouldnt work, because i was spelling the answer wrong :D So i tried to reset my password using the validation question again, but it is still comeing up with the message.

"This option is temporarily unavailable because incorrect information was entered too many times. Please try another reset option or try again later."

It has kept comeing up with that message for a day or so now :S

Dpes anyone know how long it takes before i can use the validation question again? Or anything else i can do to get into my account?

Also can someone please just confirm that my account hasnt locked me oput forever? :(

05-25-2011 09:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
newhere

O.P. RE: signing in
Hey guys :)

Anyone got any advice on this subject? :P
05-26-2011 04:37 PM
deyapretty

RE: signing in
quote:
Originally posted by newhere
Hi, i forgot my password for my msn account, so i tried to reset my password using the validation question. I kept getting the answer wrong and in the end it came up with the following message:

Now i have found out why my validation question wouldnt work, because i was spelling the answer wrong :D So i tried to reset my password using the validation question again, but it is still comeing up with the message.

It has kept comeing up with that message for a day or so now :S

Dpes anyone know how long it takes before i can use the validation question again? Or anything else i can do to get into my account?

Also can someone please just confirm that my account hasnt locked me oput forever? :(

mmh i just tried with my own account, entering the wrong answer on purpose and that message you say appeared.
I tried again with the right answer and it did the same (as if the answer was wrong) I tried like 5 times and eventually it accepted the right answer.

Just keep trying I guess...
05-28-2011 01:14 AM
newhere

O.P. RE: signing in
Hmm seems to be some developments atm :P

I have kept trying but it still wont let me answer my validation question, but today it has displayed a new message

"There's a temporary problem

There's a temporary problem with the service. Please try again. If you continue to get this message, try again later."

So hopefully they are on the case now :)

Btw does anyone have any advice about recovering my account if it never lets me answer my validation question?

Thanks
05-30-2011 11:30 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: