What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » what's happening to my emails

what's happening to my emails
Author: Message:
EVEJ1

O.P. what's happening to my emails
hi, i have an existing email address  with rock.com and i suddenly can only log in, it welcomes me but cannot access email. for about a week now. i signed up with msn had a welcome message, logged out. my husband logged in to his msn then out when i tried to log in again it said my live id was invalid so i registered again and the same thing has happened again iv'e deleted history and cookies, but to no avail. please help
06-03-2011 02:00 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: what's happening to my emails
Welcome to the forums.

First things first, your issue has nothing to do with Messenger Plus!. Therefore posting it in this section is incorrect. I have requested for it to be moved to the Windows Live Messenger section. (This section you posted in is for help and support for Messenger Plus! only.)

As for your issue I am a little confused. Did you use the @rock.com email to sign up for a Live Profile?
06-03-2011 02:08 PM
EVEJ1

O.P. RE: what's happening to my emails
have had email with rock.com for about 2 yrs with no problem till now. other laptops don' allow access  either. the two new hotmails i registered with msn are saying my live id is invalid, which is incorrect as i accessed them before.
06-03-2011 02:24 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: what's happening to my emails
Well the @rock.com we can't do anything about aside from suggesting to contact the provider of the service.

Can you log into the email accounts? If so it could just be a server issue.
06-03-2011 02:39 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: