What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list

HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
Author: Message:
honeybee20

O.P. HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
So this is what happened. A few days ago me and my bf had a fight and he said he would never talk to me again and stuff. I have his contact on my msn list. I NEVER DELETED OR BLOCKED HIM. Today I received a friend request from him (exact same email adress)!!!?? What does this mean??

Does it mean that he deleted me and now is trying to re-add me? I see no other explanation for this.

I do not use msg Plus. I use normal messenger.

Thanks in advance!

This post was edited on 06-03-2011 at 01:38 PM by honeybee20.
06-03-2011 01:17 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
Did you get a friend request on the Life Profile or in Windows Live Messenger? The Add Contact requests were removed to prevent being spammed by bots requesting to add you to Windows Live Messenger.

I would just accept it and ignore it and learn that things are said in relationships that people don't necessarily mean; and are said only out of anger.
06-03-2011 02:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
honeybee20

O.P. RE: RE: HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
quote:
Originally posted by matty
Did you get a friend request on the Life Profile or in Windows Live Messenger? The Add Contact requests were removed to prevent being spammed by bots requesting to add you to Windows Live Messenger.

I would just accept it and ignore it and learn that things are said in relationships that people don't necessarily mean; and are said only out of anger.

Matty, thank you for your help. :)
The request appears when I open Windows Live Messenger (and it's still there, since I haven't accepted it yet.)

I do understand and agree with what you said. But I just wanted to know if this meant he actually deleted my contact and is now trying to re-add me.

If so, that would mean that he actually reconsidered and wants to keep in contact, so that's good news to me.

This post was edited on 06-03-2011 at 02:45 PM by honeybee20.
06-03-2011 02:43 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
quote:
Originally posted by honeybee20
If so, that would mean that he actually reconsidered and wants to keep in contact, so that's good news to me.
Not to turn this into a relationship counseling thread... did you guys actually break up or just get into an argument?
06-03-2011 02:48 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
honeybee20

O.P. RE: HELP! Friend request from a person already on my list
We just got into an argument. But he has, should I say, extremely bad temper and so he said it was over and he never wanted to talk to me or see me ever again. Seems like he's changed his mind.

This post was edited on 06-03-2011 at 02:59 PM by honeybee20.
06-03-2011 02:57 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: