What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Event Viewer logs when a contact sign in through msn web messenger

Event Viewer logs when a contact sign in through msn web messenger
Author: Message:
geo87532

O.P. Event Viewer logs when a contact sign in through msn web messenger
Hi everybody,

I'm trying to find out, using the event viewer, if a contact went online using Windows Live (or any IM software) or through the web messenger.

I supposed that this status would appear next to the contact, I mean like "(web, available)" but it doesn't appear, nor in the event viewer, nor in the contacts' list (maybe a problem with my windows live's configuration). Also, whenever a contact goes online thrugh the web messenger I do get the windows live pop up message telling me that it was through the web, however the messenger plus! pop up window only tells me that the contact is available now.

I don't know if there is something wrong with the configuration of my windows live or messenger plus or if simply the event viewer doesn't logs this kind of status.

Anyway I'm using Windows Live Messenger 2011 and Messenger Plus! 5. Any info would be appreciated.
07-22-2011 03:03 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: