What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Problem of compatibility with Bandoo, Sweet IM and other programs like this with Msg+

Problem of compatibility with Bandoo, Sweet IM and other programs like this with Msg+
Author: Message:
Le Camargay

O.P. Huh?  Problem of compatibility with Bandoo, Sweet IM and other programs like this with Msg+
Hello,

I have tried to use Sweet IM to have more smileys, wizz, etc. but WLM with Messenger Plus didn't work anymore.

I have recently tried to use Bandoo but if WLM worked and smileys and wizz were very funny, it became impossible to use several windows at the same time. There was thus a problem with Messenger Plus.

Is it possible to make something so we can use other programs with WLM and Messenger Plus or to integrate in Messenger Plus functions like those of Bandoo that are very funny to use ?

It shoud be very interisting for many users I think.

Best regards,
07-29-2011 05:26 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Problem of compatibility with Bandoo, Sweet IM and other programs like this with Msg+
It isn't up to Messenger Plus! to be compatible with those addons. They break Messenger Plus!. Therefore they need to be fixed not Plus!.
07-29-2011 05:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: