What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my messenger

Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my messenger
Author: Message:
yomowade

O.P. Undecided  Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my messenger
Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my windows live messenger when I am talking to someone??? the only options that i get are the emoticons option an the email option both right beside my avatar...I dont' know how it got to be like that because just two days ago all the options appeared and I could see my girlfriend on her webcam an share photos and send nudges and winks but now I cant't...Please help me fix this, I have search everywhere for an answer...oh and one more thing, when I sign in with a different account those same options I dont get in my original account (share, video call, winks, nudge, games, activities, and font change options ) I get on the different account...why can they be use with a different acount and not with mine???? Does this mean that I have disable it accidently???? beacause I have tried everything and still dont get the options and Im desperate now, please help me and thank you so much!!!

[Image: helpmemsnproblem.png]

07-29-2011 11:19 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my messenger
Did you watch it with APatch? Or have a skin that allows you to remove them?
07-30-2011 02:25 AM
yomowade

O.P. RE: Why can't i see the winks, video call, nudge, and font change options on my messenger
No, I dont have any extras on my messenger, and it was working well till two or three days ago!!!

and what is Apatch???
07-30-2011 04:44 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: