What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » A couple problems

A couple problems
Author: Message:
HalfDemonInuyasha

O.P. A couple problems
Basically, I highlight a bit of text and wish to bold, italicize, or underline them, but when I use CTRL + B / I / U to do so, it doesn't bold, italicize, or underline. It just seems to reset the font in terms of B and U, and indents with I it seems. Even if I try to manually do so by using the format panel, it does the same thing. CTRL C and V for copy/pasting works just fine though. 

Can't seem to find anything to fix this.

Also, it seems that when I wish to send a link, if there are any spaces in the link, it doesn't "connect" with the rest of the link that does not have spaces, thus I'm never able to send a whole, correct link to people if there are any spaces in it.

Figured this was the best place to start and wasn't sure if it was a Messenger of Plus! problem...
02-10-2012 04:39 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: A couple problems
quote:
Originally posted by HalfDemonInuyasha
Also, it seems that when I wish to send a link, if there are any spaces in the link, it doesn't "connect" with the rest of the link that does not have spaces, thus I'm never able to send a whole, correct link to people if there are any spaces in it.
That is a windows thing and cannot be fixed.

quote:
Originally posted by HalfDemonInuyasha
Basically, I highlight a bit of text and wish to bold, italicize, or underline them, but when I use CTRL + B / I / U to do so, it doesn't bold, italicize, or underline. It just seems to reset the font in terms of B and U, and indents with I it seems. Even if I try to manually do so by using the format panel, it does the same thing. CTRL C and V for copy/pasting works just fine though. 

Can't seem to find anything to fix this.

Figured this was the best place to start and wasn't sure if it was a Messenger of Plus! problem...
Does pressing Ctrl + R bring up a formatting box? Do other Plus! functions work?
02-10-2012 01:13 PM
HalfDemonInuyasha

O.P. RE: A couple problems
Yes, pressing CTRL + R does bring up the formatting box and the other things seem to be working as well...it just seems to be the bold, italics, and underlining that is off.
02-11-2012 05:14 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: