What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009

I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009
Author: Message:
deyapretty

O.P. RE: I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009
Hello,

Thanks for your reply. In relation to my status I mean that if I write a status on messenger it will show up in the What's new bar. Although on my profile nothing shows up because I have disabled them.
As I said, I have two accounts and I added myself in each and I can see my statuses :S

As to my friend's status I can't see the older ones. I'm not sure that I could see them before, I never really paid attention to it until recently :/
But I can see the message: "Has a new display picture" (even if the display picture is empty) and now I can see her friend list and there are only 2 friends. I couldn't see it before.

So would that mean she deleted me? :S  Again, I never really paid attention to what was written on her profile but I think it was written "You have invited blablabla in messenger" (not sure at all). And she had started a conversation with me which meant that she could see me online.
We haven't talked for 1 month now after a little argument... I still can see her online though so I'm sure she didn't block me but I'd like to know if she deleted me.
I wouldn't mind apologizing and stuff like that but I need to be sure that she didn't delete me 1st, otherwise it would be useless trying to keep in touch with someone who erased you :S. (sorry for telling my life lol).

Btw if you can leave a comment on a profile about her activity with someone like playing a game for example, does it mean something relevant? (like still being friends for example or normally only friends can comment?)

09-07-2011 12:47 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009 - by deyapretty on 09-04-2011 at 12:14 AM
RE: I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009 - by whiz on 09-07-2011 at 08:34 AM
RE: I don't get the all thing about the WHAT'S NEW bar in WLM 2009 - by deyapretty on 09-07-2011 at 12:47 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: