What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » MSN 2011/2009 & Messenger Plus! & NudgesToolScripts

MSN 2011/2009 & Messenger Plus! & NudgesToolScripts
Author: Message:
R120

O.P. MSN 2011/2009 & Messenger Plus! & NudgesToolScripts
Hi, I am a new member here. I am sorry if there are answers to these questions before but Ive searched for some informations about nudging scipts tools and so on for WLM 2011 but couldnt find it.

Firstly, I havnt been using MSN for more than 2 months when I was busy with exams and so on. Then finally, last week Ive finished exams and decided to reformated my computer cause it was so slow and didnt know that there's new MSN version till when I reformated my computer and I wanted to download Windows Essentials or MSN just before that but not WLM 2011 but I was being forced to download WLM 2011 :/.
But I uninstalled WLM 2011 and copied Windows Essential (Version 14.0.8089.729) off my friend's computer and then installed on my computer but NudgeTools Scripts isnt working tho?

So that means I cant send auto nudges, and changes nicknames and so on which is totally gay.

I am wondering if there's nudges tools scirpts for WLM 2011? Does it working well?
And what about nickname things?
And how'd I know whether if my friends have a webcam? Like the webcam icon next to the displaying photos cause there's none on WLM 2011?!?
Is it possible to open muptile WLM 2011 like polygamy? I tried but its not working? Or didnt I do the right thing?

&

Last one, can you guys please tell me what to do with NudgeTools Scripts for Windows 2009 (Version 14.0.8089.729)?
I had WLM 2009 before and it works perfectly with nudgetool scripts but not anymore??

I'd very much appreciate for your help.
Thanks.

By the way I have Messenger Plus latest version 4.9 I think.

Do I have to find a script or application to open mupitle MSN messengers for (2009)? I remember before I reformated my computer, I had MsgPlus! and it opened many MSNs but this time its not working at all?
Edit: I figured how to open polygamy MSNs now, all good.

So what's happening with NudgeToolsScipts? Its still not working. I got a pop up with NudgeToolsScript box and says WLM 14.0.8117.416) is not supported?
What should I do?
12-05-2010 07:02 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: MSN 2011/2009 & Messenger Plus! & NudgesToolScripts
You can't do anything until the developer updates the scripts. Changes made to WLM made the script incompatible.
12-06-2010 03:27 AM
R120

O.P. RE: MSN 2011/2009 & Messenger Plus! & NudgesToolScripts
Ok thanks, when will they updates the scripts? Is it going to be ages?

And one more thing, how can I delete chat logs from MsgPlus! ?
I forgot to untick "saving conversations history" but I dont want it so how can I delete or untick? I went to MsgPlus! options/preference but theres none to untick for that??
& how come I cant see any webcam icons even if my friends have one and even their icons are public shown but I cant see it on my MSN tho?
How can I fix that?

This post was edited on 12-06-2010 at 09:50 AM by R120.
12-06-2010 09:46 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by R120
Ok thanks, when will they updates the scripts? Is it going to be ages?
The developer has stated multiple times that he doesn't have time to update the script so you will be waiting awhile for it.

quote:
And one more thing, how can I delete chat logs from MsgPlus! ?
The logs are stored in Documents\My Chat Logs; that is unless you changed it.
quote:
I forgot to untick "saving conversations history" but I dont want it so how can I delete or untick? I went to MsgPlus! options/preference but theres none to untick for that??
You're just not looking hard enough. It is there (I forget where the option actually is but it is there.)

quote:
& how come I cant see any webcam icons even if my friends have one and even their icons are public shown but I cant see it on my MSN tho?
How can I fix that?
Microsoft removed the web cam feature in favor of the video call. You no longer will see an icon (I don't think).
12-06-2010 03:20 PM
R120

Ok thanks. But how'd I know whether if the person have a webcam or not tho?
And last thing to make sure, will NudgesToolsScipts and Polygamy works with WLM 2011? And is it possible to have a scipt for MSN nickname instead of showing real names?
12-07-2010 06:33 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Ok thanks. But how'd I know whether if the person have a webcam or not tho?
I will have to check when I get home what the sidebar shows (I have it hidden).

quote:
And last thing to make sure, will NudgesToolsScipts and Polygamy works with WLM 2011?
NudgeToolsScript will not work with any version until the developer updates the script.

As far as Polygamy have a look at what features work and don't work here: Plus 4.9 on WLM 2011. Which features work and which ones don't.

quote:
And is it possible to have a scipt for MSN nickname instead of showing real names?
No this is a change in the protocol nothing you can do about it.
12-07-2010 03:15 PM
R120

Any news/update for NudgesToolScripts for MSN 2011 or 2009?

This post was edited on 08-12-2011 at 09:32 AM by Menthix.
08-12-2011 01:45 AM
R120

^^ Why was my post edited by Menthix?? :/
10-17-2011 11:52 AM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites