What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! Help » some logs not uploaded pop up always

some logs not uploaded pop up always
Author: Message:
suta

O.P. some logs not uploaded pop up always
i always get pop up saying logs not uploaded.. i have click no to delete the temporary logs.. but after some conversation the pop up returns after a restart again.. what is going on?
10-27-2011 05:34 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Alexandre.Lefebvre

– / Male / Flag
RE: some logs not uploaded pop up always
quote:
Originally posted by suta
i always get pop up saying logs not uploaded.. i have click no to delete the temporary logs

You have the online log option enabled and for some reason the connection cannot be establish with the server . Since you are closing the application you have the option to save the conversation locally until the connection can be re-establish.

quote:
but after some conversation the pop up returns after a restart again..

You created additional log so the application will try again to connect to the server and fail again.
Code is beautiful.
10-27-2011 12:36 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
suta

O.P. RE: some logs not uploaded pop up always
what? why is this happening to me only? my network is working absolutely fine. my network on msn has never disconnected all these while.. but i am using a virtual system, which return the system to last save default stage after a restart. is that the reason why? that Messenger Plus has detect it havent been send, when it has already uploaded it? and just keep retrying?
10-27-2011 12:54 PM
Alexandre.Lefebvre

– / Male / Flag
Does that virtual system filter requests like a proxy server?  Did check if you have the right password set on the configuration panel and that the account is not lock? It could also be that the server is overloaded at the moment.
Code is beautiful.
10-27-2011 05:14 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
suta

I do not think it has got to do with my network or the virtual software i'm using, I recalled using windows live with Messenger Plus without virtual mode installed. same thing happened.. seriously am I the only one have this issue? that is so strange.. the user and pass ID is been set correctly.. I have tested it... I have no idea what is the cause of it, it just happens constanly with the log has not been uploaded, that pop up.. even when my network is completely fine. no firewall too...

The uploading seems to be working as I have checked it.. some of the logs has been uploaded to the online server. but some failed.. so I was wondering is this Messenger Plus fault or mine?
uploading seem fine, not sure why Messenger Plus still pop up that. is that anyway i could disable the popup notification from Messenger Plus?

This post was edited on 10-27-2011 at 05:44 PM by suta.
10-27-2011 05:42 PM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
The uploading seems to be working as I have checked it.. some of the logs has been uploaded to the online server. but some failed.. so I was wondering is this Messenger Plus fault or mine?
What are the names of the log files that are failing to upload?
10-27-2011 06:26 PM
suta

the log file stated the people in my contact list i had conversation with them. when opening up the log file.. it's the conversation I had with them.

so is there any scripts? or a way i could disable the pop up notifcation from Messenger Plus regarding to fail upload logs? as uploading seem fine, i have checked via Messenger Plus account logs site.
10-27-2011 06:44 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: