What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » How to wipe Facebook wall?

How to wipe Facebook wall?
Author: Message:
deyapretty

O.P. How to wipe Facebook wall?
Hello!

Facebook is going to update to the new version with the timeline thing. I have had my account for a long time now and I dont want facebook to show to everyone (my friends) what I wrote in 2008. Going to the process of hiding things to certain people or not is very tedious and honestly I can't be bothered to do that. I'd like to clean everything before they change my profile to the new one!

I knew a great Greasemonkey script that allowed you to delete All Activity from Facebook but it doesn't seem to work anymore.
Is there any other way rather than manually delete every post? I know I'm going to feel sad at birthday posts and things like that, that's why I'd rather have a program that "wipes" everything off.

I thought of creating another account but adding everyone back is annoying and I'd like to keep my photos and things like that.

So how can I leave my wall sparkly clean?

Thanks
12-22-2011 01:25 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
RE: How to wipe Facebook wall?
Are people really concerned with how others perceive them? I am sorry but if I were your friend and if I really wanted to go back to the beginning of time on your wall I could just keep scrolling down until it finished loading.

Maybe in the meantime hide your wall and then suggest to facebook to allow you to hide specific months or years from the public. And if they implement that then you can do that.
12-22-2011 01:12 PM
deyapretty

O.P. RE: RE: How to wipe Facebook wall?
quote:
Originally posted by matty
Are people really concerned with how others perceive them? I am sorry but if I were your friend and if I really wanted to go back to the beginning of time on your wall I could just keep scrolling down until it finished loading.

Maybe in the meantime hide your wall and then suggest to facebook to allow you to hide specific months or years from the public. And if they implement that then you can do that.

Well I did that once and I wouldn't do it twice, it's super long!!
Anyways I found an Android app that deletes everything (even things you posted on people's wall). The app costs 2,30€ but it's defenitely worth. I hope it doesn't install any malicious spyware on your facebook account though or uses the info it deleted.

Here's the link Exfoliate for Facebook

From now on I will be careful about what I post on facebook so I don't have to run into that kind of problems. It's just that back in 2008 I wasn't that much privacy-concerned...
12-22-2011 04:50 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: