What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Don't receive my friend's Add Friend request

Don't receive my friend's Add Friend request
Author: Message:
ArriFinu

O.P. Huh?  Don't receive my friend's Add Friend request
Hello everybody, I read on a thread here on the forum that microsoft took for  security and spam reasons some strict measures, one of whom is adding emails randomly on messenger. So when someone adds an email address to his friend list, the email owner doesn't get the request, and he should add the first as well as a way to accept the first hidden request.
My problem is that someone added me and I didn't get any request, so I said to myself why not adding him from my part maybe he gets the request in return and accept it. I added him but I got a message:
We couldn't add the email address because someone in your contact list has got the same email address :S
The problem is that I can't fint the email I want to add in my friend list, also I searched the confidentiality list from (Tools = Options) but couldn't find it there either :S
My address is in his friend list but I don't have his in my list, and so when I go online he still sees me offline.
Does anyone know the solution?
Thanks in advance
02-20-2012 11:24 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
deyapretty

RE: Don't receive my friend's Add Friend request
it happens to me quite often.

Just ask your friend to delete you (not block you) and delete you from hotmail as well. Do the same (check your hotmail contacts). And now add him back and see what happens. Or ask him to give you his Windows Live Profile link. You should be able to add him from there.
03-11-2012 09:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: