What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question!

Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question!
Author: Message:
42pines

O.P. Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question!
I use WML to chat with my distant fiancee.  Today she was unable to use her computer as her niece needed it for schoolwork. So she used her niece's smart phone and chatted with me using WML on the smartphone.

Next to her icon was the message: "I will love you always T_T"

Hmm....then the message disappeared.   I asked: "what happened to the message next to you icon?"

She said that when she logged onto MSN WLM using the niece's phone the text that was next to her niece's icon appears next to her icon.

Is this a possible glitch, or using Occam's razor (the kiss principle) was the message hers and meant for another guy? 

Thank you for taking the time to answer this disconcerting question.
02-28-2012 04:45 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question! - by 42pines on 02-28-2012 at 04:45 PM
RE: Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question! - by Menthix on 02-28-2012 at 04:52 PM
RE: Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question! - by matty on 02-28-2012 at 05:42 PM
RE: Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question! - by 42pines on 02-28-2012 at 09:27 PM
RE: RE: Two timing fiancee? Yes, a WML question! - by deyapretty on 03-11-2012 at 09:05 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: