What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Bug Reports » Multiple Plus! windows in ObjectDock

Multiple Plus! windows in ObjectDock
Author: Message:
whiz

– / – / Flag
O.P. Multiple Plus! windows in ObjectDock
Is this a bug with Plus! for Skype?  My ObjectDock keeps getting full of Plus! windows.

[Image: 480p.png]

They don't appear in the taskbar, just the dock.  Can't say I've noticied it with any other apps.  Always seems to have been an issue, although I seem to be getting a lot more garbage in the dock in recent versions (originally just one or two extra icons).  No thumbnail window previews for any of them either.
08-11-2012 12:16 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Andara

– / – / Flag
RE: Multiple Plus! windows in ObjectDock
Hi, I'm having the same probleme with miltiple Messenger Plus Skype applications opening in ObjectDock..
What did you do to get this probleme fixed?
02-02-2013 10:27 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
Hi guys = what OS are you using?
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

02-05-2013 01:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Andara

– / – / Flag
Hi !
What OS ?? With ObjectDock 2 (free), I Hope you're talking about My ;
Intel Core 2 duo CPU E8500 3.16 GHz , 8 Go RAM
Windows 7 Familly Pack 1.. 64 Bits,
(on Feb 05 2013, I'm a few months late on updates; ~5 months.. Often buged at each update with my other regular aplications ; I really wanted to continu older Messenger versions because of my dificulties chating with africans freinds and busines relations, having older versions of Microsoft Messenger.. But lately they also seem to update.. So I'll probably be updating my system soon? OK? So that way you've got all the truth, so shoot me.. LOL)

Anyways ;
I Passed through the updating version of Skype installing from Messenger Live with latest PLUS, up to Skype Messenger and installed Messenger PLUS for Skype.. Wasn't to happy at first until I realised a couple of fun things.. (Dont think we have much other choices, other then Yahoo or GTALK.. who are also installed and opened, without any other conflicts before)

Anyways, I started à tchat and video tchat, which was automatically recording a 45 min discaussion, that same afternoon (I think it's PLUS! aplication?).. And later in the evening, I realised everything was slowing down on my Heavy Duty computer? That's when I realised ObjectDock icons passed from 40 up to over 650 ..docks labeled PLUS! ??

So I rebooted 2 times, without any changes =  still over 650 "PLUS!" aplications (on objectdock 2, free) slowing down my very powerful machine.. I Didnt use it for the reste of the day, although still open (I guesse My Father kept conecting and disconecting all day, but no Tchats)..
After Seing this probleme? So, I had to restore back to old Windows Live messsenger with good old Plus! I cant imagine Mesenger without PLUS! ?

I also checked in on my Mobile Android while still on My PC ; both working at the same time.. But I dont think Plus has anything to do with my double on mobile Android ; which I also tested on video tchat (its great on android ; feal like "James BOND '007")..

I hope someone can give a solution that is sure before I install this again? I beleave It has to be done before March 15 2013?

Sorry for miss spelling, long time in france..
PS: Nathalie, I grew up in Montreal and then in Vancouver.. Then moved to France.. I sure missss Home sweet Home..

This post was edited on 02-06-2013 at 05:59 AM by Andara.
02-06-2013 04:41 AM
Andara

– / – / Flag
Hi kids !
Since nobody seems to answer?
I quickly passed to NEXUS, that works just as well for me..
Good luck to you all
By

quote:
Originally posted by Andara
Hi !
What OS ?? With ObjectDock 2 (free), I Hope you're talking about My ;
Intel Core 2 duo CPU E8500 3.16 GHz , 8 Go RAM
Windows 7 Familly Pack 1.. 64 Bits,
(on Feb 05 2013, I'm a few months late on updates; ~5 months.. Often buged at each update with my other regular aplications ; I really wanted to continu older Messenger versions because of my dificulties chating with african freinds and busines relations, having older versions of Microsoft Messenger.. But lately they also seem to update.. So I'll probably be updating my system soon? OK? So that way you've got all the truth, so shoot me.. LOL)

Anyways ;
I Passed through the updating version of Skype installing from Messenger Live with latest PLUS, up to Skype Messenger and installed Messenger PLUS for Skype.. Wasn't to happy at first until I realised a couple of fun things.. (Dont think we have much other choices, other then Yahoo or GTALK.. who are also installed and opened, without any other conflicts before)

Then, I started tchating and, video tchat, which was automatically recording a 45 min discaussion, that same afternoon (I think it's PLUS! aplication?).. And later in the evening, I realised everything was slowing down on my Heavy Duty computer? That's when I realised ObjectDock icons passed from 40 up to over 650 ..docks labeled PLUS! ??

So I rebooted 2 times, without any changes =  still over 650 "PLUS!" aplications (on objectdock 2, free) slowing down my very powerful machine.. I Didnt use it for the reste of the day, although still open (I guesse My Father kept conecting and disconecting all day, but no Tchats)..
After Seing this probleme? So, I had to restore back to old Windows Live messsenger with good old Plus! I cant imagine Mesenger without PLUS! ?

I also checked in on my Mobile Android while still on My PC ; both working at the same time.. But I dont think Plus has anything to do with my double on mobile Android ; which I also tested on video tchat (its great on android ; feal like "James BOND '007")..

I hope someone can give a solution that is sure before I install this again? I beleave It has to be done before March 15 2013?

Sorry for miss spelling, long time in france..
PS: Nathalie, I grew up in Montreal and then in Vancouver.. Then moved to France.. I sure missss Home sweet Home..
04-29-2013 04:18 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: