What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Announcements » Announcements & News » Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus!

Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus!
Author: Message:
ikomi

– / Female / Flag
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus!
Hi, I have been using WLM with Plus! for many years - but I can see now I have to exchane it for Skype. I love some of the original features and I would like to ask if you are planning to add the following to the Plus for Skype: 1) customized audio sounds (added by me), 2) instant audio messages (short messages recorded by me) 3) the possibility of downloading more winks.

The first two items are vital for me and if the answer is "yes" I will not have to look for another IM.

Thank you very much in advance,
03-18-2013 02:17 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Messages In This Thread
Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by Nathalie on 11-15-2012 at 03:55 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by matty on 11-15-2012 at 08:23 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by prashker on 11-15-2012 at 09:38 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by Nathalie on 11-16-2012 at 10:44 AM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by tabbtabb on 01-14-2013 at 06:26 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by ZOiD on 01-22-2013 at 01:27 AM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by MeEtc on 01-23-2013 at 02:45 AM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by Nathalie on 01-23-2013 at 10:00 AM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by warp9pnt9 on 02-22-2013 at 10:26 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by ikomi on 03-18-2013 at 02:17 PM
RE: Uniting Skype and Windows Live Messenger: Implications on Messenger Plus! - by cooltechnoguy on 03-18-2013 at 03:16 PM

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: