What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Help » Can't get it to work..no matter what I do

Can't get it to work..no matter what I do
Author: Message:
Mustluvdogs

O.P. Can't get it to work..no matter what I do
I have uninstalled, reinstalled but I cannot get it to work.  It keeps saying I need to have a conversation or chat box open which I do.  When I'm chatting to someone I try and send a wink or whatever and it keeps saying the same thing, must have a conversation or chat box open.  What gives???:@
11-16-2012 12:27 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ableckov

RE: Can't get it to work..no matter what I do
So, it was doing this same thing to me, at first.  But now, when I'm in a conversation, I click a wink to send and it opens another conversation box with a different contact (same person different email account). The box that opens tells me the person isn't in my contact list, which makes no sense because that's where the box opened from (contact list). I can see the wink go into the conversation box, but I'm not having a conversation with that particular contact.  The conversation box that IS active, does nothing.
11-27-2012 12:58 AM
ableckov

Dodgy  RE: Can't get it to work..no matter what I do
UPDATE:  Now it does nothing, except tell me there is no conversation or call.  I too, uninstalled and re-installed.    Irritated!:@

This post was edited on 11-28-2012 at 09:54 PM by ableckov.
11-28-2012 09:52 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: