What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Skype » Skype Plus! Help » TABBED CHATTING

TABBED CHATTING
Author: Message:
elmervallarta

O.P. TABBED CHATTING
I was recently on Skype chatting away to multiple people and having some video chats/calls on and off when I realised that Skype could do with some very simple yet effective new features.

Firstly I'd like to suggest "Tabbed Chatting". What is tabbed chatting you may ask? Well when you talk to multiple people it is really hard to keep track of who you are talking to if you have over 20 people online. Let's say you are talking to seven people at once, it is really hard having to search through your list to find the ones you are actively messaging. Now I know there is a recent tab which shows who you have messaged today and that it pings when a contact replies. This is good but let's say you have talked to 14 people today and now are only talking to 7 you'd still have to search through the list to find the ones you are talking to. Just like the ping thing, say all 7 people you are talking to ping you at once, it'd be annoying and hard to keep track of.

COPIED COMMENT FROM:
http://community.skype.com/t5/Idea-garage/Feature...ng-and/td-p/892426

This post was edited on 01-30-2013 at 05:13 PM by elmervallarta.
01-30-2013 04:55 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: