What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Unlimited Nudges script

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
Unlimited Nudges script
Author: Message:
BrendanL

!..............Plus!..............!

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: Unlimited Nudges script
You find the script on your computer and delete it completely like delete it then delete it from the Recycle Bin and delete it from the scripts section in Messenger Plus!. Though you could probably get a better explanation from someone else since I'm not good at explaining this sort of things.

This post was edited on 11-11-2006 at 05:04 PM by BrendanL.
11-11-2006 05:03 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Jimbo
Veteran Member

31 / Male / Flag
RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted by BrendanL
You find the script on your computer and delete it completely like delete it then delete it from the Recycle Bin and delete it from the scripts section in Messenger Plus!. Though you could probably get a better explanation from someone else since I'm not good at explaining this sort of things.
Lol good try. bit complicated to understand.

quote:
Originally posted by Chocolatino
I Dowloaded it but its causing problems onthe messenger how do i remove it from the system?
First to go to plus>>prefereneces>>scripts and delete unlimited nudges
Then go to C>>programfiles>>messenger plus live>>scripts>> and if unlimited nudges is still here, delete that folder

This post was edited on 11-11-2006 at 05:08 PM by Jimbo.
11-11-2006 05:07 PM
Chocolatino

Money=Motivation

30 / Male / Flag
thank i know u meant well, but were are the files and the scripts
ok thnks
[Image: untitled2nk3.png]
11-11-2006 05:07 PM
BrendanL

!..............Plus!..............!

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted Jimbodude
First to go to plus>>prefereneces>>scripts and delete unlimited nudges
Then go to C>>programfiles>>messenger plus live>>scripts>> and if unlimited nudges is still here, delete that folder.

This is correct...............................for some people. Not all people decide to click Run so the script goes to C>>programfiles>>messenger plus live>>scripts>>. Other people (like me) might decide to save it in another folder so they know where to find it.

Note: I'm not sure if what I said makes sense, just letting ya' know.

This post was edited on 11-11-2006 at 05:17 PM by BrendanL.
11-11-2006 05:14 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
I Dowloaded it but its causing problems onthe messenger how do i remove it from the system?

To remove a script go to the Plus! script preferences:
Plus! > Preferences > General > Scripts

There you select the script you want to remove and you press on the "Remove" button...

After confirming the message the script will be removed from Plus! and the files will be removed from your hard disk.

If Plus! gives a warning that not all files were removed, then you first need to exit Messenger completely. After that you can manually remove the remaining files by going to the script's installation directory. This directory is usually in the form: "C:\Program Files\Messenger Plus! Live\Scripts\name_of_script\"

Plus! can not completely remove all the files of a script if the script was using external libraries (like ActiveX OCXs, .NET libraries and DLLs).

------------------

As for this "Unlimited Nudges" script:

- That script is highly version dependant and will only work on Windows Live Messenger 8.0.0792 and 8.0.0812.
- If you run it on another Messenger version, the script will _not_ patch messenger and therefore it is impossible that this script would cause problems on other Messenger versions.
- The script does not use any external libraries, so you can simply remove it as described above and all files will be deleted automatically

quote:
Originally posted by Jimbodude
Then go to C>>programfiles>>messenger plus live>>scripts>> and if unlimited nudges is still here, delete that folder
If files are still in a script's folder after you tried to remove the script from the script list in Messenger Plus!, it means that those files are locked. You wont be able to delete them as long as Messenger is still running.

quote:
thank i know u meant well, but were are the files and the scripts
ok thnks
Do not remove scripts manually. Always remove them by going to the Plus! script preferences. Only when Plus! gives you a warning that not all files could be deleted, you must exit messenger and remove the remaining files.

quote:
Originally posted by BrendanL
This is correct...............................for some people. Not all people decide to click Run so the script goes to C>>programfiles>>messenger plus live>>scripts>>. Other people (like me) might decide to save it in another folder so they know where to find it.

Note: I'm not sure if what I said makes sense, just letting ya' know.
When you install a script it will _always_ be installed in the "scripts" subdirectory of Messenger Plus!. You can not install it anywhere else.

Where you store or save the scriptpack is another matter. That is a file like any other file and can be stored anywhere you like. But we're not talking about that though.

quote:
but i don't think thats what is affecting my msn
Correct, it would be very strange (but not impossible, though very very strange) that this script would affect your Messenger in a bad way. It is especially made so it wont do any damage if you don't have the correct messenger version.

quote:
(quick question whene i trouble shoot it it says my gate way is offline any 1 know what to do?)
Follow the instructions given in the troubleshooter. Read everything carefully... But note that this hasn't got anything todo with this script.

quote:
http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=65583&pid=722072#pid722072 this link has the perfect patch for unlimited nudging and its well easy to use and it only affects nudging no sid orders if u catch my drift.
ermmm that makes no sense. First you post here saying you want to remove this script, next you post a message saying it is the script to use??? This is what this whole thread is about. Don't go off topic...

And do not post multiple times after eachother. This is also not allowed (it is called double posting).
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
11-12-2006 12:31 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
questsin

what about WLM 8.1.0168_ClientV8.1?
01-21-2007 04:01 AM
Sebby

lol what about the final release now? ....
02-01-2007 12:12 AM
Eljay
Elite Member

:O

– / Male / –
I've updated the script to support 8.1.0178.
I have also sent a message to CookieRevised so he can update his post with the new version.

EDIT: Script removed on Cookie's request.

This post was edited on 02-04-2007 at 08:23 AM by Eljay.
02-03-2007 06:47 PM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
updated

PS: please do not rerelease any of my scripts.

This post was edited on 02-04-2007 at 01:59 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
02-04-2007 12:03 AM
psycho_maniac

38 / Male / –
ok there used to be a way that you could send a million nudges. this how it was set up. in the old msgplus3 or whatever you would set up a quick text for /nudge to be /nudge and it would send a zillion nudges till you closed the window? I want this back because I have some people that really piss me off. Adding me to group convos every day when i tell them not to. i tried it to start a chain reaction like
/nudgee=
/nudge
/nudge
/nudge
/nudgee

so then it would go on forever but this doesn't work.

This post was edited on 03-05-2007 at 01:01 AM by psycho_maniac.
03-05-2007 12:52 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] 5 » Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: