What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Unlimited Nudges script

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Unlimited Nudges script
Author: Message:
markee
Veteran Member

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted by psycho_maniac
ok there used to be a way that you could send a million nudges. this how it was set up. in the old msgplus3 or whatever you would set up a quick text for /nudge to be /nudge and it would send a zillion nudges till you closed the window? I want this back because I have some people that really piss me off. Adding me to group convos every day when i tell them not to. i tried it to start a chain reaction like
/nudgee=
/nudge
/nudge
/nudge
/nudgee

so then it would go on forever but this doesn't work.
Ever heard of Block?  There are other ways of dealing with situations rather than nudging them continuously.
[Image: markee.png]
03-05-2007 01:09 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
BrendanL

!..............Plus!..............!

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
ok there used to be a way that you could send a million nudges. this how it was set up. in the old msgplus3 or whatever you would set up a quick text for /nudge to be /nudge and it would send a zillion nudges till you closed the window? I want this back because I have some people that really piss me off. Adding me to group convos every day when i tell them not to. i tried it to start a chain reaction like
/nudgee=
/nudge
/nudge
/nudge
/nudgee

Ever heard of Block?  There are other ways of dealing with situations rather than nudging them continuously.

Yes there are other ways of dealing with these kind of situations but nudging is the best solution :P.
03-05-2007 02:41 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
psycho_maniac

38 / Male / –
RE: RE: RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted by BrendanL
quote:
Originally posted by markee
quote:
/nudgee=
/nudge
/nudge
/nudge
/nudgee

Yes there are other ways of dealing with these kind of situations but nudging is the best solution :P.

yes it is. One time I did the /nudge command that would go on forever to my cousin whos computer would slow down A LOT with just one nudge well i went to bed after i hit that and he hated me it was funny.
03-05-2007 06:02 AM
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
it was put there for a reason so you can't annoy people so why do you want to annoy your contacts
If only I knew what I should put here
03-05-2007 06:16 AM
Cool Fruits

Help Me help YOU <_<

33 / Male / –
Ummm BORING just download MDL and check the box where it lets you send unlimited nudges. Then you can just keep clicking the nudge button to piss off people. That script nudges to slowly. Download an autoclicker or powernudger (made in VB Script) and use that they send like 10 nudges per second. Bummer how you can change your status to busy and nothing happens...
Here to help =)
03-05-2007 06:42 AM
High Speed Chaser

Don't mess with the Wambulance!

– / Male / Flag
yeh they can also block you so you can't nudge anyone anymore
If only I knew what I should put here
03-05-2007 07:50 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
BrendanL, do not abuse the unlimited nudges facility. This is just as bad (even worse) than people who "annoy" you.
It is abusive stuff like this why there are buildin limits been made in quicktexts and why you normally can't send multiple nudges. Aka: such abusive use of features leads to limitation for genuine use and people who do not abuse such stuff.

Cool Fruits, You suggest to download MDL to remove the nudges limit... If you read this thread you'll notice that this thread is exactly about a script which does exactly the same. No need for anything else...

PS: if more abusive suggestions are made, or more people use the script for abusive stuff, I'll remove it and will never ever update it anymore for future WLM releases... sorry for those who didn't abused it and only used it for genuine use.

This post was edited on 03-05-2007 at 11:36 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
03-05-2007 11:34 AM
BrendanL

!..............Plus!..............!

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: RE: Unlimited Nudges script
quote:
Originally posted by CookieRevised
BrendanL, do not abuse the unlimited nudges facility. This is just as bad (even worse) than people who "annoy" you.
It is abusive stuff like this why there are buildin limits been made in quicktexts and why you normally can't send multiple nudges. Aka: such abusive use of features leads to limitation for genuine use and people who do not abuse such stuff.

Cool Fruits, You suggest to download MDL to remove the nudges limit... If you read this thread you'll notice that this thread is exactly about a script which does exactly the same. No need for anything else...

PS: if more abusive suggestions are made, or more people use the script for abusive stuff, I'll remove it and will never ever update it anymore for future WLM releases... sorry for those who didn't abused it and only used it for genuine use.

Don't worry. My friends are cool with the unlimited nudges thing. I don't send them constantly for 5 minutes, I just do a couple or so nudges and that's it.
03-06-2007 12:43 AM
MicroWay

Do you want me? Try to get me!

36 / Male / Flag
Sometime ago, a friend started doing it, don't remember if all the time.....
So... Thats why I disabled the Window Shake from Nudges... :P
Now I just recieve the text message (without noise/shake)... (Y)

Forgot to say: I have disable the nudge delay (before the script)..
Now I haven't the delay and have the script... so, if he tries again.... (6)

This post was edited on 03-06-2007 at 01:41 AM by MicroWay.
03-06-2007 01:38 AM
psycho_maniac

38 / Male / –
Everybody i know has the patch and disables the nudge shake so it dont really harm them.Jjust shows the text. If im really good with them i don't do it at all. Then on accident I still apologize 
03-06-2007 09:40 AM
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: