Shoutbox

[Release] Ev0 3.1.6 - Printable Version

-Shoutbox (https://shoutbox.menthix.net)
+-- Forum: MsgHelp Archive (/forumdisplay.php?fid=58)
+--- Forum: Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger (/forumdisplay.php?fid=4)
+---- Forum: Skinning (/forumdisplay.php?fid=41)
+----- Thread: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 (/showthread.php?tid=79792)

[Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 12-09-2007 at 10:39 AM

Well Plus is officially out and so I decided to make an official thread for the release of my skin Ev0.

For those not familiar Ev0 was a skin I created for WLM 8.0, It became pretty popular so I continued on with it for WLM 8.1 and now I have brought it to 8.5 and the new skin system within Plus.

Here is a breakdown of Ev0's features:

* Features custom menus with common shortcuts to make life easier when using WLM.
* Cleans up the clutter of WLM and gives it some style
* Sleek and sexy design
* New animations
* New Chat Window design
* Chat window taskbar fades into background when using a custom background.
* Clean colorization system to ensure awesome color variations
* Simplified status icons
* Comes in 8 interchangeable bases
    + Black
    + White
    + Graphite
    + Royale
    + Lavender
    + Maple
    + Olive
    + Seafoam
* User can select to hide certain buttons in WLM
* User can select button alignments in chat window
* User can select Display picture size in detailed contact list mode
* User can select a choice of default emoticons or new modernised ones
* User can select to hide certain parts of messenger.

Ev0 still has a bit of development left with it, but it is pretty much complete. Some minor updates will be issued here and there to fix the last hiccups at a later date.

Enjoy the new release and the new plus :)

Screeshots:

[Image: evo3li7.th.jpg]
[Image: contactop0.th.jpg]
[Image: chat1dj5.th.jpg]
[Image: chat2sy9.th.jpg]
[Image: chat3pa4.th.jpg]
[Image: dangerno0.th.jpg]

Willz.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by raghav on 12-09-2007 at 10:41 AM

Yeah ev0 3 rules :P and im the first one to reply ^^.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by vikke on 12-09-2007 at 10:59 AM

Dude, it's awesome! :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Aardvark on 12-09-2007 at 11:01 AM

Awesome skin! Not really my type though, still it looks SWEET!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by EBFL on 12-09-2007 at 11:10 AM

quote:
Originally posted by vikke
Dude, it's awesome! :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Berger on 12-09-2007 at 12:11 PM

Really nice! :)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by John Anderton on 12-09-2007 at 12:24 PM

Hot. I'd hit it. ;)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Eddie on 12-09-2007 at 12:29 PM

I always used to use this, but as soon as i had it no less than a week a Windows Live Messenger beta came out so was unable to use it, and unfortunately this is the case again, as by what you said this is not compatible with 9.0? :(

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Discrate on 12-09-2007 at 12:31 PM

i have a problem with evo, when i "enable" the skin and restart messenger the skin still doesnt show up.

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-09-2007 at 12:32 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Eddie
I always used to use this, but as soon as i had it no less than a week a Windows Live Messenger beta came out so was unable to use it, and unfortunately this is the case again, as by what you said this is not compatible with 9.0? :(

Yeah well my reasons are I dont know how drastic a beta can change from build to build. its a risk to work with betas because your work could be pointless if you arent working fast enough.

If it looks like 9.0 is going to be slow I will consider it. But slow has to be like 2 months without a new build slow :P (like 8.5)
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Quantum on 12-09-2007 at 01:16 PM

Great work! You should make a windows style for this too!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Knucks on 12-09-2007 at 01:19 PM

I really like this skin and hope to use it when a release for WLM 9.0 compatibility is out.

Can't wait! Really nice work! :D

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by rajvora on 12-09-2007 at 01:28 PM

i really like this skin...
i was wondering whether it was possible to skin.. the other customized popups... in msg plus... fr eg: the sign out popup.. just like the signin popup is skinned..

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by novolo on 12-11-2007 at 12:03 PM

nice, i love this skin,   could you  pleeeeeaaaseee   pretty please make it compatible with 9.0 ?

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Spunky on 12-12-2007 at 04:29 PM

When I minimize the CL and open it again, the text where my name and PSM should be vanishes... The arrows next to them are still there though, but too close to the DP for there to be any text there. Is it just me?

WLM 8.5
MP!L 4.5 (obviously)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by vikke on 12-12-2007 at 04:31 PM

Oh no! I've experienced that problem. Have you removed the search bar tag? That's one of many causes for this problem. :(

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Spunky on 12-12-2007 at 05:36 PM

quote:
Oh no! I've experienced that problem. Have you removed the search bar tag? That's one of many causes for this problem. :(

No, Fresh install of 8.5
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-12-2007 at 11:11 PM

quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

No, Fresh install of 8.5

I have never experience that problem ever. I'm not sure if its an issue on my behalf or on Plus!. Have you used any patches? eg messpatch or apatch?
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Spunky on 12-13-2007 at 12:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Willz
quote:
Originally posted by SpunkyLoveMuff
quote:

No, Fresh install of 8.5

I have never experience that problem ever. I'm not sure if its an issue on my behalf or on Plus!. Have you used any patches? eg messpatch or apatch?

No patches. Like I said, it was a fresh install after downloading MP!L 4.50. I've not experienced it in any other skin... maybe something to do with the differences between WLM 8.5 and 9.0 (if you used 9.0 to make it)
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-13-2007 at 12:10 AM

no I used 8.5, and this is the first I've heard anyone have this problem. 9.0 UIfiles do not work in 8.5 and vice versa. I minimized and restored like 20 times and could not replicate what you have.

What I recommend you do is redownload the skin. I have posted a few updates since its original release. Maybe that will fix it.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by duck! on 12-13-2007 at 12:20 AM

awesome skin (y)
..Aren't you going to update http://www.designevolved.net/ ? Seems to be forgotten about :P

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-13-2007 at 12:24 AM

quote:
Originally posted by duck!
awesome skin (y)
..Aren't you going to update http://www.designevolved.net/ ? Seems to be forgotten about :P

All in due time my friend :P Just wait and see ;)
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by novolo on 12-13-2007 at 01:02 AM

quote:
no I used 8.5, and this is the first I've heard anyone have this problem. 9.0 UIfiles do not work in 8.5 and vice versa. I minimized and restored like 20 times and could not replicate what you have.

What I recommend you do is redownload the skin. I have posted a few updates since its original release. Maybe that will fix it.

wait a sec,  is there a version of this skin that works with 9.0  or a understood this message incorrectly...
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-13-2007 at 01:06 AM

misunderstood the message. He said before that if I used 9.0 files in my skin then that would be stuffing him up

all i was pointing out was that 9.0 files do not work on 8.5 and vice versa.

The updates I have uploaded were just to fix minor bugs in the 8.5 version. There is no 9.0 version :P

If you have read my skinning guide you will know why.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by novolo on 12-13-2007 at 01:10 AM

yeah i read it but maybe if someone really annoying (like me :P)  could change your mind :P

yeah i read that u want to wait and see if this beta will have lots of changes or not...   and so far there were no updates and on the Microsoft's Connect web there's no talk of any updates coming so...

anyways ill have to wait,   never tried this skin but loved it as soon as i saw the screens

nice job!

cya

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by SonicTy on 12-13-2007 at 01:22 AM

Great job on the Skin Willz

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by NiteMare on 12-13-2007 at 01:48 AM

best skin i've seen so far, and i've never liked using skins:P

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by NiteMare on 12-14-2007 at 03:00 AM

[Image: attachment.php?pid=873521]

when i closed and reopened the contact list the dp, nickname and psm disappered

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-14-2007 at 03:32 AM

quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare

I am really doubting this is a problem in Ev0 because i have open and closed countless times and have gotten other people to do it as well on my contact list but still no go.

Its quite possible that its a plus bug because if something is stuffed in WLM it will always display as being stuffed up ..... it wont randomly turn on and off :S

Can you do me a favor and disable stuffplug and see if it still causes it? I have a feeling it might be that.
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by CookieRevised on 12-14-2007 at 08:31 AM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by NiteMare

I am really doubting this is a problem in Ev0 because i have open and closed countless times and have gotten other people to do it as well on my contact list but still no go.

Its quite possible that its a plus bug because if something is stuffed in WLM it will always display as being stuffed up ..... it wont randomly turn on and off :S

Can you do me a favor and disable stuffplug and see if it still causes it? I have a feeling it might be that.
Can this be related: "Skinning bug" ?
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Phillip on 12-14-2007 at 08:38 AM

Seems like it. Me and Nanfreak found it last night. You can change your status through the dropdown menu and everything should come back.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Patchou on 12-14-2007 at 06:34 PM

I noticed this kind of behaviour happens when some elements are removed from the contact list. Messenger doesn't like it and produces this kind of bug as a result. The reason it may or may not happen for you generally lies in your Messenger options (like tabs showing or not).

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-15-2007 at 12:01 AM

Had a look at it last night and believe I have found the source of the problem. It seems 8.5 does not like the hiding of the shared folders button in the contact list, which is weird because in 8.1 I could do it fine.

Anyway I am uploading a new version today that will remove this option from the list until I can find a suitable way of doing it. For those running Ev0 3.0.1 I recommend you update to 3.0.2 when it comes out (should be up sometime today or tomorrow depending on how long Menthix takes to put it in the database)

In the meantime just do not use the option to remove the shared folders and you will be fine.

Thanks all,

Willz

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by dav91 on 12-16-2007 at 04:09 PM

There's a bug on Options of the skin...

[Image: evo3bugdv2.jpg]

;)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by raghav on 12-16-2007 at 05:23 PM

quote:
Originally posted by dav91
There's a bug on Options of the skin...

[Image: evo3bugdv2.jpg]

;)
There's no such problem for me 8-).
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by dav91 on 12-16-2007 at 05:57 PM

*-) Maybe it's the Italian language? I don't know!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by riahc4 on 12-16-2007 at 09:01 PM

1. No compatible 9.0 version = No no. A good skin is compatible with every version :)
2. Download link? I know its in the datebase but a direct link would be easier.

Great skin nonetheless.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Oxy on 12-16-2007 at 09:41 PM

quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
1. No compatible 9.0 version = No no. A good skin is compatible with every version
LOLWTF.
1) 9.0 is for beta testing (AFAIK it hasnt had a final release yet). No skins/add-ons should even be installed if you're beta testing. :/
2) A good skin is one that has good quality images, design, and layout. who cares if it doesnt work for 9.0? 8.5 is far more better than 9.0 is in terms of how stable it is. :undecided:
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by riahc4 on 12-16-2007 at 10:39 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy

1) 9.0 is for beta testing (AFAIK it hasnt had a final release yet). No skins/add-ons should even be installed if you're beta testing. :/

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=80133

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy

2) A good skin is one that has good quality images, design, and layout. who cares if it doesnt work for 9.0? 8.5 is far more better than 9.0 is in terms of how stable it is. :undecided:
So you are saying that:
If there are 8 millions 8.5 Ev0 3 users in the world, that it is better those 8 millions and then some 9.0 Ev0 3 users in the world?

In this case more is better.
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-16-2007 at 10:43 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy
quote:
1. No compatible 9.0 version = No no. A good skin is compatible with every version
LOLWTF.

Agreed. Glad other people understand

@riahc4 dude seriously stop being a tool. Tell you what, you try making a skin that is really complex for 8.5, then you try updating it for every new beta build that MS brings out.

Then you try dealing with people who don't know any better making nonconstructive comments. Then we'll see if you will be singing the same tune ;)

@dav91 that is really really weird because in my skininfo.xml the labels are only in english which means everyone will have the same. Its possible it could be a bug on the Plus! side of things.

Anyone else with the italian version of messenger can confirm this?
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Spunky on 12-16-2007 at 10:51 PM

quote:
quote:
Originally posted by Oxy

http://shoutbox.menthix.net/showthread.php?tid=80133

quote:
Originally posted by Oxy

So you are saying that:
If there are 8 millions 8.5 Ev0 3 users in the world, that it is better those 8 millions and then some 9.0 Ev0 3 users in the world?

In this case more is better.

Maybe he doesn't want to support the leaked 9.0 BETA. Maybe he is still using 8.5 and believes that he cannot release a version for 9.0 until he know first hand that it will work as he intends. Maybe thats HIS ideology on BETA testing
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-16-2007 at 11:25 PM

lol :P

Ok here is my "ideology" on making skins for beta software:

Why don't I make skins for WLM Beta?

Simple, ever tried to run an 8.5 skin on 9.0?

What happens? It doesn't work.

why?

Because in every new beta Microsoft changes a whole bunch of stuff in UIFiles and resources which render the skin useless. This includes the layout of definitions, string numbers, element ID's and resource numbers.

When messenger is in beta, these things have a habit of changing on every build. So imagine if you just finish an update to a beta build and MS releases another. Yes you have to start again to update the skin to keep a very small group happy.

Another reason why and OFFICIAL beta testers will know this:

When beta testing something Microsoft does not recommend using 3rd party applications because they want their bugs to be as isolated as possible and not send them down the wrong path when trying to fix something.

That's my ideology. Its worked for me all these years as a skinner and I ain't gonna change it for someone who doesn't know any better :)

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by davidpolitis on 12-16-2007 at 11:43 PM

quote:
No compatible 9.0 version = No no. A good skin is compatible with every version :)
Wake up... Nobody wants to update shit for you. Grow up. Now I know the true reason why your age is hidden :(
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by riahc4 on 12-17-2007 at 12:07 AM

quote:

@riahc4 dude seriously stop being a tool. Tell you what, you try making a skin that is really complex for 8.5, then you try updating it for every new beta build that MS brings out.

Then you try dealing with people who don't know any better making nonconstructive comments. Then we'll see if you will be singing the same tune ;)

As a good programmer/designer/etc, then Yes, if the majority of people resquest it, then I will update my work.

If Joe Doe has version 9.5.9384 and he asks me to update it then depends on if its accually worth it or not. If it isnt, I will simply say that it is not the time right now and when a few more people have that version, I will update it too.

A great programmer recieves critics too (Looks at Patchou and the whole "Hate-Plus!-Because-It-Has-"Adware"" mafia...)
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-17-2007 at 12:15 AM

quote:
quote:

As a good programmer/designer/etc, then Yes, if the majority of people resquest it, then I will update my work.

If Joe Doe has version 9.5.9384 and he asks me to update it then depends on if its accually worth it or not. If it isnt, I will simply say that it is not the time right now and when a few more people have that version, I will update it too.

A great programmer recieves critics too (Looks at Patchou and the whole "Hate-Plus!-Because-It-Has-"Adware"" mafia...)

But the majority of people aren't asking for an update. By a majority i consider it to be more than 20 people out of the 34000+ that have downloaded my skin. (and yes only about 20 people have asked for a 9.0 version)

20/34000 = 0.05%

Your logic is stupid and there is no point in you posting in this thread if you are just going to irritate me further.

Plus I do this as a hobby, not an obligation. And pardon my language but FYI it is this kind of shit that skinners get pissed off at and makes them not release skins anymore.
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by MicroWay on 12-17-2007 at 12:42 AM

* MicroWay is one of the 34000+ that have downloaded the skin. :P:P haha....

quote:
if you are just going to irritate me further.
Willz, calm down.... Is not worth it... :)

quote:
I will simply say that it is not the time right now and when a few more people have that version, I will update it too.
And you think that will not be reliased a Evo for 9???? Maybe the people whop are requesting will need to wait for a while (when it's final reliased) but I doubt the skinning will sotp "here"....
And the most important: Willz and others developers are human, with lifes, work, family and not robots that will only code for a skin/script... :)
And Willz is right -> The process to make a skin like Evo is damn hard... (In my case, to make a stupid change that I'm still "fighting" with it, I get 2 or 3 days).... So it doesn't woth to make a skin for each beta release....

So... let's relax and let's get some (pi)
* MicroWay gets the (T) and is waiting for the people decision.... :P
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by aNILEator on 12-17-2007 at 12:48 AM

I'll have a spicy one with lots of spicy stuff and meat on it please (pi)

And yeah all Willz did for testing was skins, skins, skins, skins, skin.

It's mostly all i did this time around but even so Beaver and Steve still took me a long long time.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by MicroWay on 12-17-2007 at 12:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by aNILEator
I'll have a spicy one with lots of spicy stuff and meat on it please
* MicroWay notes down... Anyone else?? :P:P

And I was trying to make some skin these days too.... :)

---------------------------
A little Sugestion for Evo, BUT ISN"T SO IMPORTANT -> The hability to Hide the Contact List Advertisement
;)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by freak544 on 12-17-2007 at 01:02 AM

I will have a pepperoni one with extra pepperoni and some spicy chicken or something on it

Oh and this is a really nice skin if I haven't said it before

It must of took a really long time to prefect it

My skin I made took me a few hours to make

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-17-2007 at 01:08 AM

quote:
Originally posted by MicroWay

A little Sugestion for Evo, BUT ISN"T SO IMPORTANT -> The hability to Hide the Contact List Advertisement
;)

Let me quote the official submission page:

"Skins that allow any of Messenger's advertisements to be hidden will not be accepted. Keep in mind that maintaining the Messenger network is neither free nor cheap for Microsoft. Advertisements are their main source of revenue, just like they are for us."

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by MicroWay on 12-17-2007 at 01:09 AM

Oopss... sorry than.... Haven't readed it....
;)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by DofusGuyz on 12-17-2007 at 10:28 AM

how do i get the evo skin?

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by x2zen on 12-17-2007 at 10:31 AM

quote:
Originally posted by DofusGuyz
how do i get the evo skin?
You can download it here: http://www.msgpluslive.net/skins/view/5-Ev0/
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by mynetx on 12-17-2007 at 10:50 AM

willz, your skin says "3.0" in its SkinInfo.xml, but the Skins DB website  says 3.0.2. So there is a discrepance...

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by warmth on 12-17-2007 at 02:35 PM

quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
your skin says "3.0" in its SkinInfo.xml, but the
Confirmed!
code:
<Version>3.0</Version>

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by duck! on 12-19-2007 at 10:31 PM

I have 2 bugs to report :p

1) The block button in the convo window, doesnt block the contacts, it weirdly opens the games menu, tried restarting and stuff, but it still doesnt not block..

2) There is some glitch where the Text and handwriting buttons are

http://9qmaxq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pepDYVaKFW3..._tXHyi8D3g/bug.PNG

lol @ my post count..404 :cheesy:

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by davidpolitis on 12-19-2007 at 10:40 PM

quote:
1) The block button in the convo window, doesnt block the contacts, it weirdly opens the games menu, tried restarting and stuff, but it still doesnt not block..

http://9qmaxq.bay.livefilestore.com/y1pepDYVaKFW3..._tXHyi8D3g/bug.PNG

3) The tooltip for the status dropdown does not show on hover unless you've clicked on it. :P
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by warmth on 12-19-2007 at 11:09 PM

quote:
can't confirm... the behavior is normal for me...

quote:
I can't see the problem there... :S

quote:
Originally posted by davidpolitis
3) The tooltip for the status dropdown does not show on hover unless you've clicked on it. :P
Confirmed... and the string for me is "Estado:"... ":"???
RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by Willz on 12-19-2007 at 11:14 PM

bug 1: existed only in version 3.0.0, version 3.0.2 does not contain this bug, please re-download Ev0 to fix it.

bug 2: if you are talking about the border color thats not a bug, thats just how wlm behaves with colorization

bug 3: will be fixed in the next build I am working on at the moment

RE: [Release] Ev0 3 by mynetx on 12-20-2007 at 09:02 AM

The arrows for folding the display pictures section in 920 are exchanged:

[Image: 7welt1t.png]   [Image: 7wjif5f.png]

And I'm not sure if you can change it, but the StuffPlug timezone button looks odd.

[Image: 8ea6hw8.png]

Regards,

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 12-20-2007 at 10:47 AM

Will be fixed in next build along with a few other tweaks. Thanks for reporting this. Much appreciated.

*Edit new build out shortly

RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by davidpolitis on 12-27-2007 at 12:36 PM

quote:
Will be fixed in next build along with a few other tweaks. Thanks for reporting this. Much appreciated.
NP & Thanks. :D
RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 12-27-2007 at 12:40 PM

Well I just submitted the new version to the database so it should be available shortly. Talk about timing huh :P

Well thats the last thing i am gonna do in terms of skinning for 2007 :P

Updated to 3.1.6

Change log is as follows

----------------------
Change Log
----------------------

v.3.1.6

- Improved Colorization situation, for black please use rgb(64,64,64) it works better.
- Fixed Tiny DP mode issues, works perfect now
- Fixed chat window DP button bug
- Fixed "Hide Shared Folders" bug, feature is re-enabled and working once more
- Fixed StuffPlug Clock Issue, Using the stuff plug chat window button still screws things up, please do not use it.
+ Added skin options button
+ Added ability to add a tiny dp in compact contact list mode
+ Added custom options panel
+ Modified Window Shines to be sharper

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Menthix on 12-27-2007 at 01:41 PM

quote:
I just submitted the new version to the database so it should be available shortly.
Sure? I didn't see any mail from you today, please tell me i'm not loosing mails in some dark unknown place again :(.
RE: RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 12-27-2007 at 11:57 PM

quote:
Originally posted by MenthiX
quote:
I just submitted the new version to the database so it should be available shortly.
Sure? I didn't see any mail from you today, please tell me i'm not loosing mails in some dark unknown place again :(.

Lol fantastic :P

Yes I did email it to you last night before I went to sleep. *Sigh ok I emailed again :P
RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Andylongi on 12-28-2007 at 01:04 PM

Cant wait to d/l the new Version hope it will be out soon!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by RebelSean on 01-03-2008 at 08:29 PM

A few suggestions for you :). The "File, Close, Minimize, Maximize" buttons at the tops of the windows could use a mouseover image. The icon in the systray seems a bit large and out of place. I have a nice collection of messenger icons that I've found on various sites if you'd like to use them :).

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 01-03-2008 at 11:03 PM

umm.... they do have a mouse over image. and the icon in the systray is the windows standard 16x16 (in fact i sized it to be the same as the original WLM one)... so I don't really get what you are on about :P?

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Andylongi on 01-04-2008 at 12:28 AM

First of all I love this Skin a lot, i have just one question is there any possibitly to change the colour of the buttons in the messanger window (on the top and where the smiley sign etc are) bc i have always the same colour also when i change the colur of the skin its always kind of torquis.

Thank you in advance!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Willz on 01-04-2008 at 12:35 AM

just use the colorize feature from the star button in the contact list. This will change your color globally.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Basilis on 01-04-2008 at 01:02 PM

Have you thought of creating a new skin? Evo is awesome but I think that with your abilities you could create an another great skin!

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Shayne on 01-05-2008 at 12:02 PM

In the near future I'm sure Willz will pop out some new skins.

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by m00nwiz on 01-18-2008 at 10:10 PM

Hi,
First of all, excellent skin. No problems to report at the time.
I just have this stupid question, but I can't find the answer anywhere in the web, that said:
Where do I change the "Contact List Mode" from "Compact" to "Detailed"?
Thanks, and sorry for the lamme question.
P.S.: EXCELLENT WORK!(Y)

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Basilis on 01-18-2008 at 10:29 PM

Next to the icon that adds a contact there is an icon that if you click it tells something like  "Contact details" If it has a tick, then you are in detailed list mode. If not, then you are in compact list mode.
You are new so I have to inform you that this wasn't the right place to put your question. It is ok but be aware of that.   

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by riahc4 on 03-31-2008 at 01:23 AM

I was going to check out all the hype about Ev0 but....theres no link in the first post....

much easier than going to the skin db...

RE: [Release] Ev0 3.1.6 by Justin on 03-31-2008 at 01:57 AM

riahc4, please stop complaining.

If i haven't said so already, Great skin Willz (Y)