What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Chat-bot plugin

Chat-bot plugin
Author: Message:
-me-

O.P. Chat-bot plugin
Is there any chat-bot plugin that replies messages you recive? (Or a program that does that - for Messenger 6) I mean like a plugin that can answer questions you define etc... :)
07-05-2004 01:59 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
J-Thread

– / Male / –
RE: Chat-bot plugin
Hehe writing the plugin is not so difficult, but making a list with words and phrases is the hardest part... How would you do it? If somebody says something to you, the bot looks in the list if there is a word, and than answer?
07-05-2004 05:43 PM
-me-

O.P. yes, something like that...
I mean the plugin will know what to write to a certain contact by a simple list. It wouldn't be a perfect chat bot, but it could help in many things using plus and the plugin - like remote messenger control or so. (Y)
When getting a messeage like "Away" the plugin could send in response the command /signout... (It's just an exaple yes i'm not talking about hacking or something :)...)
07-05-2004 07:07 PM
Kashif

(f) red rose

35 / Male / –
RE: Chat-bot plugin
or another nice thing would be that we ourselves define all the questions or replies frm other side and we pre-define our answers by ourselves ... in this way the plugin developers wont really have to work hard either :D.

Hope u guys get me !
07-05-2004 07:40 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: