What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Cleche help

Cleche help
Author: Message:
Skully kid

O.P. Cleche help
You probably get this alot, so i apoligize if you do. But i just downloaded the stuffplug in for display picture sizes? and stuff like that. I installed it and everything and checked allow different display picture sizes. But when i read what to do on the FAQ and followed it, it didn't work and i asked someone if it changed and it didnt. Can someone please help me? and can other people see the picture without having stuffplugin? i have the new MSN messenger 7 BETA that i just downloaded today, if anyone could help i would be soooo grateful. Thanks.

~Skully
12-03-2004 05:18 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
TheBlasphemer

36 / – / –
RE: Cleche help
quote:
Originally posted by Skully kid
You probably get this alot, so i apoligize if you do. But i just downloaded the stuffplug in for display picture sizes? and stuff like that. I installed it and everything and checked allow different display picture sizes. But when i read what to do on the FAQ and followed it, it didn't work and i asked someone if it changed and it didnt. Can someone please help me? and can other people see the picture without having stuffplugin? i have the new MSN messenger 7 BETA that i just downloaded today, if anyone could help i would be soooo grateful. Thanks.

~Skully
Current SPNG on the site is NOT compatible with msn7

This post was edited on 12-03-2004 at 05:38 PM by TheBlasphemer.
[Image: theblasp.png]
12-03-2004 05:37 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Skully kid

O.P. RE: Cleche help
Oh, ok then thankyou. Then there is no other program probably that will let me have different sized display pics and msn 7 is new.
12-03-2004 05:39 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: