What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » [split] Screenshots of exciting new Plus! feature?

Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
[split] Screenshots of exciting new Plus! feature?
Author: Message:
John

www.johnjoosten.net

38 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [split] Screenshots of exciting new Plus! feature?
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou
The bad point is that it's the kind of feature that more "advanced" users will probably find to be useless, however, I'm pretty sure that everyone else will enjoy it a lot. How can I say such a thing? because I have my feature statistics of course!
That's too bad. :(

I still can't wait to see all the other new stuff though. :)

*Jaguar hopes some of his ideas made it into the new version. :P
[Image: johnsig02.png]
01-31-2005 10:57 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
riahc4
Veteran Member

– / Male / Flag
RE: [split] Screenshots of exciting new Plus! feature?
I thought the new version was gonna be released when MSN Messenger 7 final comes out (This Feb)
01-31-2005 06:32 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

...in the wake of the aNILEator

35 / Male / Flag
yeah but patchou is getting a new game and will be zombiefied for 2 weeks while he completes the old one and the new one :P
01-31-2005 08:57 PM
*Saint*

36 / Male / Flag
quote:
Hey everyone,

I just wanted to apologise in advance for what's going to happen in February. You see, I've been waiting for Xenosaga 2 (a game on PS2) for the past 15 months and it's finally going to be released on February 15th. So, here is the deal: to play to this game at its full potential, I first have to play Xenosaga 1 from beginning to end, which should take about a week. Then, I anticipate that it will take at least another 10 days to complete episode 2, which means that between February 7th and March 1st, I probably won't give any sign that I'm alive as I'll be stuck in front of my TV :gfdrin:.

I'm still working a lot on Plus! 3.50 but I unfortunately have to say that Idoubt very much that the version will be completed by February 7th, which means that you'll probably have to wait until around March 15th before you can get your hands on this new release. I'll continue to do my best to try to release before that but I can't promise anything (GFD, if you read this, please respond to my emails!! :)).

I'm now going back to my code... you should still expect to see screenshots of the new stuff before I unplug my computer and my phone line.

See ya,
Patch
02-01-2005 05:23 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
yeah so as i say, he will be zombified

I just got a mental image of fraisie in a nurse suit feeding a baggy eyed driblbing patchou blended up food with a spoon while he is still playing his game :P
02-01-2005 11:16 PM
Menthix
forum admin

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
itwill go in private beta in about a week I guess.
quote:
Originally posted by riahc4
I thought the new version was gonna be released when MSN Messenger 7 final comes out (This Feb)
Depending on how much changes from the 3.40 beta to 3.50 and how many bugs are found i guess private beta testing will take somewhere in between 1 to 3 weeks. It's a pure guess though, but a new Plus! version in februari is possible when i read Patchou's post here.

On the other hand...
quote:
Originally posted by Patchou a few weeks ago
You see, I've been waiting for Xenosaga 2 (a game on PS2) for the past 15 months and it's finally going to be released on February 15th. So, here is the deal: to play to this game at its full potential, I first have to play Xenosaga 1 from beginning to end, which should take about a week. Then, I anticipate that it will take at least another 10 days to complete episode 2, which means that between February 7th and March 1st, I probably won't give any sign that I'm alive as I'll be stuck in front of my TV .

I'm still working a lot on Plus! 3.50 but I unfortunately have to say that Idoubt very much that the version will be completed by February 7th, which means that you'll probably have to wait until around March 15th before you can get your hands on this new release. I'll continue to do my best to try to release before that but I can't promise anything (GFD, if you read this, please respond to my emails!! ).
Hmmm... only 7 days left before Patchou turns into a gaming zombie. Maybe we do have to wait until March then.

Or Patchou can just turn 3.40 BETA into final (with all the latest fixes) once MSN7 comes out and wait with 3.50 until after the zombie period :). I personally rather wait a month more and have a nice stable release then have a buggy release just because the release date is synchronized with MSN7.
Finish the problem
Menthix.net | Contact Me
02-01-2005 11:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Fredzz

36 / Male / –
we;re in february already :D :D now lets wait :|

made my 200th post :o):o)

This post was edited on 02-03-2005 at 02:31 AM by Fredzz.
Fredzz rox00rz
02-03-2005 02:29 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
aNILEator
Skinning Contest Winner

35 / Male / Flag
just a description of the new feature will do i'm not bothered about a screenshot if its not been created yet :P

but this isn't like the normal patchou at all.

Your usually a good scheduled boy Cyril...
02-04-2005 05:53 PM
Patchou
Messenger Plus! Creator

43 / Male / Flag
Ok everyone, that's settled: a description and screenshots of what's to come in Messenger Plus! 3.50 will be released monday, in exclusivity on mess.be and neowin.net :).
[Image: signature2.gif]
02-04-2005 08:13 PM
Pages: (4): « First « 1 2 3 [ 4 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: