What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestions for Plus! 3.50 [Updated 2/14]

Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
Suggestions for Plus! 3.50 [Updated 2/14]
Author: Message:
superjugy

I'm MegaMan Master, see my website!!

35 / Male / Flag
RE: Suggestions for Plus! 3.50 [Updated 2/14]
i think a good new funtion would be a hacker add on to check your friends archives or to pass on viruses, just kidding. seriously, i wouldnt like someone to do that to me. now seriously a good idea would be to have a little program like winamp in the conversation window, or maybe thinking it well to have a little console that controls winamp, windows media or another music program or even 2 or more at a time, you could seelect which you want to use in the moment or even open the program frrom the window, but not with shortcuts like /changemusic i would want a console set in the window, maybe in the lower part of the window or aside in a column left or rigthor in the top or even better you can decide where to put it, or make it transparent or hide it, that would be a lot of work but would be great. another could be a little square in the corner of the conversation window which let you see the desktop of your friend, obiusly with his permision, or maybe... well i think i have dried my brain thinking a lot, when i wak e up again i will say some more. *goes to sleep and shut the ligths off*
02-26-2005 03:07 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
KR_2005

One feature I would like is..

You put a certain time and date in, and in your msn name a countdown gets put and gets updated hourly eg.

(Name)[3 days 17 hours until (an event)]

If you get me...
02-27-2005 04:38 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Joel4119

O.P. RE: Suggestions for Plus! 3.50 [Updated 2/14]
It would be better if that showed up instead of the ad bar in the MSN Contacts list. :P
02-27-2005 07:32 AM
cri-cri

RE: RE: Suggestions for Plus! 3.50 [Updated 2/14]
quote:
Originally posted by Z_Joanna_ZZZ
cant you already do that by just disabling the sound options manually in plus! and in msn? (in msn messenger for instance in "options" under "alerts and sounds") and in plus! preferences under "notifications"? i'm not sure if that's what you meant.

but if you did that - you could still listen to music and have other computer sounds, without msn making sounds in the background.

Edit: but mute would be kinda cool i guess *-), if you wanted to disable those sounds quickly...

yes i want to disable those sounds quickly :)
02-27-2005 11:33 AM
giken

Windows Live Butterfly

46 / Male / Flag
cri-cri nice feature suggestion, I agree :)
03-02-2005 09:07 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pages: (5): « First « 1 2 3 4 [ 5 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: