What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Scripting » Plug-Ins » Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch

Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch
Author: Message:
acanaway

O.P. Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch
i have installed messenger 7.5 and installed the messenger 7.5 patch which give it most of the features that stuff plugin does. but i cant see about changing those settings. at least with the stuff plugin you could alter the settings. can the stuff pluging be install in conjuction with the messenger patch already being installed. or would it better to unstall messenger and do a clean install and add stuff plugin by itself and forget the patch for it..

thanks
09-12-2005 03:10 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
ipab
Veteran Member

Design Evolved

34 / Male / Flag
RE: Stuff plugin. and messenger 7.5 patch
there are many features that stuffplug has that the patch you have installed (im guessing messpatch) to modify the visual settings of msn messenger. Alternatively it works the other way too, therefore it all depends on what features you like.
56656E692C 20566964692C 2056696369
09-12-2005 03:45 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
RaceProUK
Elite Member

39 / Male / Flag
You can use the patch for things SPNG can't do, and use SPNG for the rest. It's not recommended to use both a patch and SPNG for the same feature, for the same reason it's recommended to use only one patch/skin at a time.
[Image: spartaafk.png]
09-12-2005 12:22 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Kandy

[font=Arial][size=2][color=pink]
ya already sound like ya on the right track.  I have used both plug and patch and have a few more issues with the plug in that you may have to disable features in MSN and Plus to get it working in tha plug which means exiting settings, changing others and going back in, but i use it because i am not completely familiar w Plus yet and dont wanna plug, patch, reinstall roundabout.  Cleaner tha better.  In ma case Plus is far better using the KISS rule. On it's own its smart but plugged up, skinned up and patched up ya gotta have a few issues. Same as everything.  Neither the patch nor plug are so different that you'd be OMG i need THAT.  Although if size on ya screen matters tha patch disables more appearance elements.  In complete agreeance with "raceprouk" (how ya doin). In ma case patch more stable.

Does anyone have any info on Pocket PC/ IPAQ interfaces for  MSN messenger??????? 0 features. How bout Pocket Plus - i'll buy it!!!!!

Thanx a kbillion if ya post :0)

09-13-2005 12:49 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: