What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Tech Talk » CICERO UI Wnd Frame

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
CICERO UI Wnd Frame
Author: Message:
gurlseven

RE: CICERO UI Wnd Frame
I'm pretty sure I had this happen when I installed a player (accidentally) for a vid I was watching... I am getting the same thing at shutdown also.
07-16-2007 03:54 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
1BigTexan

Let me guess, You're using Office XP or later.

This is part of speech and handwriting recog software.  It is also a toolbar option (Language) for the main tool bar at the bottom of your monitor. 

If you don't use this feature. just remove it.

Open Control Panel, go to ‘Add/Remove Programs’
Find Microsoft Office and click on the ‘Change/Remove’ button
Under ‘Features to install’ click on ‘Office Shared Features’
Click on ‘Alternative User Input’
Click Speech and select ‘Not available’ from the drop-down box.
Click Handwriting Recognition and select ‘Not available’ from the drop-down box.

Hope this helps.
10-26-2007 04:35 PM
gidgetgrrl

I think it could be from downloading adobe flash, cause I just got a new computer and in order to do anything like watch streaming vids on logo or make a playlist or anything, I had to download adobe flash and as soon as I did when I shut down the comp this cicero pop up end program popped up ... I sure hope its not anything bad, I am going to try and search the files in my system to see what it is and delete it, sometimes when you download plug ins there are bugs and the bugs can be infiltrated by hackers who reprogram the bugs into some sort of virus or maleware/spyware, so ...yeah, and I don't have any antivirus on my computer, the guy who got me fully loaded with MS office said that I can't go to youtube, myspace or even do any sort of instant msging, because apparently that's what crashed my last comp

But yeah,  my theory is that its connected to adobe flash or something, which you have to download to do ANYTHING on sites now ...lol
12-29-2008 10:45 PM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: