What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » Anybody know how to tab?

Anybody know how to tab?
Author: Message:
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
O.P. Anybody know how to tab?
I was wondering if anybody here knew how to tab?... Like... by listening to the song and getting it down on paper/computer whatever you do... I use a program called Powertab... It's pretty nice... but I only do it to print out tabs that I've found and to listen to the tabs I've found, I really don't kno whow to tab at all.

On what I was wanting... if anybody knows how to tab, could somebody make me some music for a few songs.... I have some Kenny G and I would like to have the sheet music for some of it to see if it's in my level of play :p.... Thanks for any body that can help!

Oh... reward: I'll give you a virtual cookie!
12-08-2005 01:40 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Stigmata
Veteran Member

20 / Other / Flag
RE: Anybody know how to tab?
I can read tab...

and if you showed me someone playing the song (like a guy on a guitar playing it) i could write it for you :P

Can't do it via listening to it.

Havn't played the guitar in years...

hmmm.......ask tractor
12-08-2005 07:33 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
user27089
Disabled Account

RE: Anybody know how to tab?
I can do it if you want me to, you'd have to give me some time though, as I don't play guitar much lately, and all I ever get to play is when I have nothing else to do.
12-08-2005 07:46 AM
qgroessl
Veteran Member

33 / – / Flag
O.P. RE: Anybody know how to tab?
Hmm... It's actually a saxophone?... Do you think you could do that for me?... And I can send you the song over MSN or just tell you what one it is if you like... qgroessl[at]hotmail[dot]com.... Or it's just a couple of Kenny G ones... The Christmas Song by Kenny G, and umm The Sound of Silence also by Kenny G!

Thanks! I'm at school so I won't be able to check this till like 10 or so tonight when I get home! Hope to get a reply soon!
12-08-2005 01:38 PM
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: