What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » WLM Plus! General » Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug.

Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug.
Author: Message:
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug.
When I want to listen an Emotion Sound in Plus! windows, I usually can't be sure whether it is playing or not due to silent sections of that sound. So a Stop image (square one) which is automatically replaced with Play image i> when playing a sound would be nice. In ALL windows related to Plus!'s emotion sounds please. Because there is Play/Stop text in some of them. So they will change too.

Other thing is that, when making an emotion sound from a file or by live recording, I lose all my recordings or converted sound when I finish making one emotion sound and then mark "I want to create more sounds" and press Next. So what I want is, unless another sound is converted or recorded, let the first ready sound remains there and let us be able to select other sections of it.

Edit: Corrected thread subject; not Play-Pause but Play-Stop, there is no reason to pause a max. 12 sec sound.

This post was edited on 04-22-2007 at 03:51 AM by ahmetgns.
04-21-2007 07:32 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
ahmetgns
Veteran Member

39 / Male / Flag
O.P. RE: Suggestion, seperate Play-Stop symbols in Sound related windows of Plus!,1 more sug.
I have been surprised each time when I notice most of the features I suggest were on MsgPlus 3.

1- Asking for a password when launching Configuration Wizard if user protects his/her preferences. (although this is not my suggestion, I support that guy who pointed out this conflict)
2- Different Play-Stop buttons when listening Emotion Sounds in Plus! windows.
3- Information sentence about the Ctrl+Up and Ctrl+Down shortcut function in a chat.
4- There weren't Online, Appear Offline and Sign Out in "change my status" combo box when locking Messenger. (if you didn't read my related post, I wonder whether Online and Sign Out should be there or not, also this would minimize the crowded look of that combo box if we have defined too many Personalized Statuses)

I wonder if they are either forgotten or given-up. But why?, they are useful features.
04-22-2007 10:05 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: