What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION]

Pages: (23): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] Last »
[Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION]
Author: Message:
matt

skate is not a crime...

32 / Male / Flag
RE: RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION]
quote:
Originally posted by Rolando
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
quote:
but if he had Sylar's powers why was he covered in blood after the fight?
Obviously he didn't take all the powers, he mentions a line relating to how he didn't expect to take that power (shapeshifting). (Unless I heard it wrong he was like "you didn't think I took this power", when he turns back into normal from the President :p)
quote:
So far Tracy was my favorite.. lets see how this goes.
Actually, it's still Tracy, she melted into water...you didn't get that? :p

So he only has shapeshifting? lame :p

And wtf? Still Tracy, really? :D

wtf? Peter only got the shape shifting power? x2 it is lame....

i love tracy, i'm happy she's back and i think it's cool that she can now turn into water. 

so... will sylar appear as sylar or Zachary Quinto is out of the cast? i don't think so, but i like Nathanīs character too... :(

* matt wants heroes volume 5 now!
04-29-2009 04:26 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
stoshrocket

formerly methos

33 / Male / Flag
RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION]
I didn't think it was Tracy, there are 3 sisters, Tracy (freezing), Niki (strength) and the last, Barbara, who we know nothing about. Perhaps she has the ability to turn into water?

Also, I expected a conclusion, a sum up. I hate heroes for the way it can never let a story-line mature. It was obvious, and a question that rests with the fans of "what if sylar's mind returns?" but the damn writers had to answer that with the scene in Nathan's office with the clock. It would've been a lot better if they left Nathan when they just changed his mind.

Furthermore, I wanted an answer about Hiro, his immediate fate was never even hinted at.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good episode, but with vital things which brought it down for me...

Lost Writers > Heroes Writers
formerly methos
04-29-2009 11:44 AM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
O.P. RE: [Spoilers] Heroes S04[REDEMPTION]
quote:
Originally posted by methos
I didn't think it was Tracy, there are 3 sisters, Tracy (freezing), Niki (strength) and the last, Barbara, who we know nothing about. Perhaps she has the ability to turn into water?
Yeah but you'd think after she was cracked into a zillion pieces that she would melt into water :p. Their abilities so far have been widely different: Strength (Niki) vs Freezing (Tracy)...it would be lame if Barbara had such a close power to Tracy....I'm 99% sure it's Tracy, that's what heroeswiki.com says anyways :p

And actually
http://heroesspoilers-odi.blogspot.com/2009/04/al...lers-on-jimmy.html
A) Yes, Tracy Strauss will absolutely definitely be in the finale

I wonder what will happen to Danko :p.
04-29-2009 11:50 AM
matt

skate is not a crime...

32 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by SonicSam
I wonder what will happen to Danko :p.

x2... and Rebel/Mica :|
04-29-2009 09:25 PM
Vimto

In and Out

32 / Female / Flag
quote:

And cool for Peter regaining his awesomeness, but if he had Sylar's powers why was he covered in blood after the fight?

I might be getting it wrong but in the first (?) season when Peter went to the highschool to save the cheerleader (claire) and got her power, he was still covered in blood after he healed.

quote:
Originally posted by tv.com

Peter regains consciousness and it becomes apparent that Peter has Claire's healing powers as we watch him recovering from severe injuries.
The explanation for Sylar's recovery is unclear. Sylar initially lay just as motionless as Peter did after they fell. It is unclear why Sylar's motionless body was not lying in a large pool of blood like Peter's body after falling five stories.

Also when Sylar was pretending to be the agent in a more recent ep and he was shot, his blood did not disappear after he healed.
And when your heart begins to bleed, your dead
and dead and dead indeed.
04-30-2009 12:15 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
Rolando
Veteran Member

Santasend

33 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
Also when Sylar was pretending to be the agent in a more recent ep and he was shot, his blood did not disappear after he healed.

yeah but he did that on purpose.

quote:
Originally posted by Vimto
I might be getting it wrong but in the first (?) season when Peter went to the highschool to save the cheerleader (claire) and got her power, he was still covered in blood after he healed.

According to Sam (though he's been wrong before *ahem*).. Peter only got Sylar's shape shifting power.

And I said that now just because of the blood, but he also had scars on his face and stuff.
[Image: sigxmascopy.png]
04-30-2009 03:07 PM
Volv
Skinning Contest Winner

34 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by methos
Also, I expected a conclusion, a sum up. I hate heroes for the way it can never let a story-line mature. It was obvious, and a question that rests with the fans of "what if sylar's mind returns?" but the damn writers had to answer that with the scene in Nathan's office with the clock. It would've been a lot better if they left Nathan when they just changed his mind.

Furthermore, I wanted an answer about Hiro, his immediate fate was never even hinted at.

Don't get me wrong, it was a good episode, but with vital things which brought it down for me...

Lost Writers > Heroes Writers
Everything I just quoted is 100% true. Methos wins this thread.

This post was edited on 05-01-2009 at 11:11 AM by Volv.
05-01-2009 11:11 AM
John Anderton
Elite Member

36 / Male / Flag
Peter DID only get the shapeshifting power. That's what he means when he says "You didn't expect I'd take that one" cause the most obvious choice would be to take the ability to absorb new abilities.. remember Sylar can kill to take powers and do it by empathy.. he just doesn't do the latter cause its not him :P

I can't believe its Tracy Strauss. Tbh I thought it would be the third sister, Barbara ;o

As for Zachary Quinto's status on the show, I think Nathan will be killed off half way and Zachary will return to play Sylar :)
[

KarunAB.com
]

[img]http://gamercards.exophase.com/459422.png[
/img]
05-02-2009 06:36 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
Pages: (23): « First « 19 20 21 22 [ 23 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend