What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Messenger Plus! for Live Messenger » Skinning » Stormless Messenger

Stormless Messenger
Author: Message:
bshray

O.P. Happy  Stormless Messenger
Hi,

this is a shout out to mynetx, the creator of Stormless messenger. Unfortunately, as I did not know how to directly get in touch with him (i hope he gets this) but i wanted to request that he makes Stormless for messenger 9.0...i really enjoyed that skin back in the 8.5 days. I hope to see it soon!
08-14-2009 08:09 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
RE: Stormless Messenger
In fact, updating stormless Messenger for use with Messenger 2009 (14.0.8064.206) is on top of my to-do list regarding skinning, and I have already started the coding of the new version.  However, as I have plenty to do, do not expect an update to surface but within the next 1-2 months.

Once again, thank you very much for your interest in stormless Messenger!  If you would like to get notified when the new skin version is ready, I suggest you to follow me on Twitter, or subscribe to updates on my blog.
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
08-14-2009 11:53 AM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
areku19

i am a toaster

34 / Male / Flag
Sad  RE: Stormless Messenger
Please brother :(, make haste to finish the script, has spent nearly a year and you not already completed the script, we're waiting, counting on you! (Y) :)
07-26-2010 04:32 AM
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
14-08-2009 07:53 AM
quote:
Originally posted by areku19
Please brother :(, make haste to finish the script, has spent nearly a year and you not already completed the script, we're waiting, counting on you! (Y) :)
Please do not revive old threads. If need be you can contact the creator or do as he suggested:
quote:
Originally posted by mynetx
Once again, thank you very much for your interest in stormless Messenger!  If you would like to get notified when the new skin version is ready, I suggest you to follow me on Twitter, or subscribe to updates on my blog.
07-26-2010 12:55 PM
mynetx
Skinning Contest Winner

Microsoft insider

36 / Male / Flag
To be honest, I am pretty busy for a while already with tons of things, yet I might get to revive my old skins as I liked them much. This might include Apple Live Messenger as well as stormless Messenger. However, I wonder if I should wait until August/September, as I expect Plus to be compatible with Messenger Wave 4 by then (personal guess only).
mynetx - Microsoft, enhanced.

You have a problem or issue with Windows, Internet
Explorer or Office?
Send a tweet!
07-27-2010 06:36 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: