What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » General » General Chit Chat » The future of Messenger Plus!

Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
The future of Messenger Plus!
Author: Message:
prashker
Veteran Member

– / Male / –
RE: The future of Messenger Plus!
Better delete my friends off facebook
11-23-2012 04:15 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Pr0xY
Veteran Member

passwords are for treehouses

– / Male / –
/facepalm.  This question and the initial responses from people are sad.  (Except Chrono...  +1 to you sir)

The future of Messenger Plus?  Well... If Windows Live is being discontinued in favor of Skype... and there's also a version of Messenger Plus for Skype now... one would only assume Yuna Software would make Messager Plus for Skype its primary development priority.   

This post was edited on 11-29-2012 at 03:25 PM by Pr0xY.
11-29-2012 03:24 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
matty
Scripting Guru

39 / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY
/facepalm.  This question and the initial responses from people are sad.  (Except Chrono...  +1 to you sir)

The future of Messenger Plus?  Well... If Windows Live is being discontinued in favor of Skype... and there's also a version of Messenger Plus for Skype now... one would only assume Yuna Software would make Messager Plus for Skype its primary development priority.
Which is true but the product isn't without fault and will definitely not last long in my opinion.
11-29-2012 03:42 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
traxor

traxor_v2

O.P. RE: The future of Messenger Plus!
quote:
Originally posted by matty
quote:
Originally posted by Pr0xY

Which is true but the product isn't without fault and will definitely not last long in my opinion.

Word. It’s over!
12-24-2012 04:26 PM
Profile PM Web Find Quote Report
Nathalie
Former Yuna Software

– / Female / Flag
RE: RE: The future of Messenger Plus!

As you can see, we're revamping the website to integrate both Skype and Windows Live Messenger as one brand and closely following Microsoft's integration of Messenger and Skype too so that Plus! can be compatible with the evolution.

Yesterday the new look and feel of the home page went live.
Nathalie
Community Liaison
Yuna Software

12-27-2012 01:34 AM
njefferson

I would really hate that. I use skype because its a necessity, all my clients and everyone else is on skype, but until and unless skype starts a chatroom kind of thing, I do not see any reason me loving skype.
Taste the thunder
06-13-2013 08:31 AM
Pages: (2): « First « 1 [ 2 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »

Threaded Mode | Linear Mode
View a Printable Version
Send this Thread to a Friend
Subscribe | Add to Favorites
Rate This Thread: