What happened to the Messenger Plus! forums on msghelp.net?
Shoutbox » MsgHelp Archive » Skype & Technology » Skype & Live Messenger » true or false? 500 contacts! MSN7

Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
true or false? 500 contacts! MSN7
Author: Message:
lucky7

– / Male / –
RE: true or false? 500 contacts! MSN7
maybe they will roll out some kind of "msn extra contacts" like "hotmail extra storage" that you have to pay for? hmm
04-10-2004 07:49 PM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
Kryptonate
Veteran Member

37 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by lucky7
maybe they will roll out some kind of "msn extra contacts" like "hotmail extra storage" that you have to pay for? hmm
would be kinda dumb, because people would just get a second account like they do now.
04-10-2004 08:10 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Find Quote Report
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
The new msn messenger 6.2 should be leaked soon, all microsoft products do!! i'm suprised it's not out yet :)
04-10-2004 08:13 PM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
quote:
Originally posted by creamhackered
As for 500 contacts, it's probable but recently the messenger servers are having stability problems (worse than when messenger 6 leaked).

Hmm but wasnt this "roumered" to be due to a protocall change and modification, seems to me every time they do that they have teething problems, part of it is probably todo with that. If it was that.
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
04-10-2004 08:30 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

im sure MSN 7 will be bundled with MSN 9.1 or if u want to use it separatly u'll have to pay fees. MSN 7 will have features like animated dp and custom animated emots. There were rumors that they'll do it in 6.2 but i think they changed their mind :(
well lets just wait .. :chrongue:
04-10-2004 09:12 PM
reisyboy
Elite Member

Messenger Oldie ;-)

35 / Male / –
Hmmmm more than likly for 'advanced' features you will need MSN Exp, or pay fees. However MS will not cut off or give much less than thr full product for free, they have only just built there IM Platform to one of the most widlty used of all. They will not cut off they 'high' features and improvments for free because of the competition gaining back what they lost to MSN Messenger for example AOL Messenger. I would say expect some features possibly in the launch menu to be paid for, but not physical parts of the platform like Ani D/P if they do it, it makes no sense to start charging for that.
Reisyboy: He is the priest to guide us from evil.. which isn’t working… so we call him Frier Tuck
04-10-2004 09:43 PM
Profile E-Mail PM Web Find Quote Report
brianjdupuis

40 / Male / –
If it wasn't for Messenger Plus! and with having all my friends use Msn Messenger, I would be switching to another peice of software like AOL,Yahoo, or even ICQ. I think Patchou should make his own Messenger service!!!.
04-11-2004 02:55 AM
CookieRevised
Elite Member

– / Male / Flag
quote:
Originally posted by S7a5
im sure MSN 7 will be bundled with MSN 9.1 or if u want to use it separatly u'll have to pay fees. MSN 7 will have features like animated dp and custom animated emots. There were rumors that they'll do it in 6.2 but i think they changed their mind :(
well lets just wait .. :chrongue:
:rolleyes: if you're going to use abrivations, do it correctly: "bundling msn 7 in msn 9.1"????? You mean msn messenger 7 in MSN Premium Service (or whatever it is called) 9.1. This is exactly how misinformation and rumours start.....

Furthermore: "MSN 7 will have features like animated dp and custom animated emots." Who said that? MS did NOT say ONE SINGLE THING about it. Please proof me wrong... These are all RUMOURS and SPECULATION. So how can you say "but i think they changed their mind"????? They didn't say they're gonna do it in the first place!!!!!

If it turns out that ani-DP's/CE's will be possible in a futur build, then good. But don't blame MS or don't say they changed there mind if they don't implement it. Until MS makes a statement or we can use the ani-DP's/CE's, all these reports are SPECULATION and nothing more and should be treated like that.

I'm sorry but :@

This post was edited on 04-11-2004 at 03:05 AM by CookieRevised.
.-= A 'frrrrrrrituurrr' for Wacky =-.
04-11-2004 02:59 AM
Profile PM Find Quote Report
s7a5
Veteran Member

k k relax and grab a cookie :D
i was just expressing my opinion, my god u people are so sensitive :o
04-11-2004 03:50 AM
Pages: (3): « First « 1 2 [ 3 ] Last »
« Next Oldest Return to Top Next Newest »